News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Crawled under my '68 today... * Lots of pics *

Started by Rack, July 12, 2006, 12:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Gunz

I had the pleasure of seeing Bianca in person at E3.

And yes she is all of that and TWO bags of chips.

Heres a few pictures I took...........

And for people who now are in love, there are some less tasteful :) ones on the internet.

Rack

She can inject me with that green gunk anytime.  :yesnod:

BigBlockSam

Quotebut i espcecially like this particular shot of the sunset over the rockies, some how you managed to convey the majesty of gods creation in the heavens above and the mountains below.... Good Eye there Rack, you should be a pofessional Photograher.     

:smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

4402tuff4u

Quote from: Rack on July 12, 2006, 02:40:30 PM
Yeah I was wondering wtf they did to those rails as well. How do I fix that? Just hammer it back as straight as I can?

My body guy simply hammer them back as best as possible to their original position and welded the rip up. There is no easy way to get behind the rip to really get it nice and flat, unless you built a small tool to get in there.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Orange_Crush

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on July 13, 2006, 05:48:15 AM
Yeah I was wondering wtf they did to those rails as well. How do I fix that? Just hammer it back as straight as I can?

My body guy simply hammer them back as best as possible to their original position and welded the rip up. There is no easy way to get behind the rip to really get it nice and flat, unless you built a small tool to get in there.

Hammer and weld as best you can and then forget about it.

Jackass tow truck driver did the same thing to the pristine rear rails in my R/T.  Its easier to throw a hook i there than it is to fiddle with straps.  Douchebags.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Rack

Quote from: Orange_Crush on July 13, 2006, 09:33:29 AM
Quote from: 4402tuff4u on July 13, 2006, 05:48:15 AM

Hammer and weld as best you can and then forget about it.

Jackass tow truck driver did the same thing to the pristine rear rails in my R/T.  Its easier to throw a hook i there than it is to fiddle with straps.  Douchebags.

That's putting it mildly.