News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Super Bee

Started by rustyst, July 10, 2006, 07:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rustyst

I have an opportunity to buy a 1968 Super Bee, the car is complete, minus engine and front buckets.  Its an Arizona car, no rust, original paint in decent shape.  Sorry I dont have photos right now, the guy wants 6k, does this sound reasonable?

Thanks

Drache

a complete and running '71 Super Bee sold locally for $5000! Sadly before my friend could buy it, the guy said his son had first dibs and away the car went!  :icon_smile_dissapprove:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

PocketThunder

Quote from: rustyst on July 10, 2006, 07:14:33 PM
I have an opportunity to buy a 1968 Super Bee, the car is complete, minus engine and front buckets.  Its an Arizona car, no rust, original paint in decent shape.  Sorry I dont have photos right now, the guy wants 6k, does this sound reasonable?

Thanks

Yes, you will have at least that much in body work alone if you buy a partially rusty car and have it fixed.  68 bees are bitchen...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

derailed

Sounds like its in the ball park if its a solid body. Theres a 68 here in the want ad thats suppose to be a solid southern car with air minus the engine & trans for $5k.

terrible one

That sounds like a good deal to me, especially if it's really solid. Will it need quarter patches or anything at all?

rustyst

The guy is sending me photos later today, I'll post when I get them.

Thanks for the replys.

blackcharger

Mikesmopars01

Sounds like a good price.  Get some pictures.
I would like to get a superbee, they just have a good look to them.  Especially 1968!

Rocky

I think they only came with bench seats in 68.  Sounds like a fair price.

Mikesmopars01

I think you are correct on the bench seat.  Does it have the rally gauges or the regular ones?

Brock Samson

i think for 15K you could have a pretty good ride... a bargan at todays prices,.. if done right you might even appreciate alittle.