News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FIREFIGHTER3931, A MOD....CONGRATS!!

Started by Blown70, July 10, 2006, 10:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

Ron,  DID I MISS THE ANNOUNCEMENT?  CONGRATS!!!!!!

Tom

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

MOPARHOUND!

1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

Shakey

Charger_Fan

Congrats, Ron!! :cheers:
Our Moderator list is looking pretty impressive these days. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

CB

that's great news! big thanks for your help buddy!!
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

greenpigs

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 10, 2006, 11:41:52 AM
Congrats, Ron!! :cheers:
Our Moderator list is looking pretty impressive these days. :yesnod:

Which is why I am not on it. :icon_smile_big:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Troy

Keep checking the "News" box in the top right of the page (or on the main index page along the top) and you'll see all sorts of interesting stuff. :thumbs:

Thanks again Ron for agreeing and to all of the mods for their help! :2thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Blown70

Quote from: Troy on July 10, 2006, 12:39:04 PM
Keep checking the "News" box in the top right of the page (or on the main index page along the top) and you'll see all sorts of interesting stuff. :thumbs:

Troy

What I should look around? :icon_smile_big:...... but why when I can start a thread....... :devil:

SORRY TROY....... Just thought it would be nice,  RON has helped me out a TON as I am sure others too.

Thanks for having him.

Tom

bull

4402tuff4u

Ron, congratulations as a new moderator, you'll do great!! I heard about it at Carlisle but I was'nt sure if it was official or not. It was a pleasure meeting you in person and thanks for all the help and valuable info you provide us.  :2thumbs: :cheers:

Next year we have to have a meeting place @ Carlisle after the car show so that all of us can have some cold ones! I did'nt know where to find these beers you guys are talking about. Carlisle is pretty dry. I might have to bring some down from the north!
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Troy

Quote from: Blown70 on July 10, 2006, 12:59:34 PM
Quote from: Troy on July 10, 2006, 12:39:04 PM

Troy

What I should look around? :icon_smile_big:...... but why when I can start a thread....... :devil:

SORRY TROY....... Just thought it would be nice,  RON has helped me out a TON as I am sure others too.

Thanks for having him.

Tom
No, I didn't mean "don't post a thread about it" - I meant "keep checking" because I put something else up there too. :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Blown70

Troy,  I was messing with you.

CONGRATS TO CHRIS TOO!!!!!!!!

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Chris G.

Don't forget where you started my friend.  :P

I'm having a nice cold one in your honor. I'm sure you know what brand I'm drinking.  :yesnod:  :thumbs:

Lightning

when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Mefirst

-Congrats Ron to the MOD status!! :bow:

...BUT you know you and me still have that 1/4mile "take no prisoners" race to take care of.. -So you need to get busy in the garage Buddy :nana:

/Tom

Ps. A -Thank You! to the rest of the MOB Squad as well :cheers:

8WHEELER

::) ::)  great the fun is over now....  :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Congrats new Ron  :icon_smile_big:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

694spdRT

Congrats Ron,

Great choice for a mod. You have always been very helpful when I had questions.  :cheers:
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

firefighter3931

Thanks guys....this is a great site and i really enjoy myself here. Troy has done a lot of work to build the new board and we'd all be up the creek without his dedication and effort to the cause. I'm just glad to contribute and hopefully help to keep things running smoothly.

Bear with me while i learn the ropes. I was fortunate to have had the opportunity to learn on the 70 Charger Registry thanks to Chris G. I will of course be staying there as well in that capacity so i will be a little busier than usual, but it's all good.

Now you guys/gals all behave yourselves so i don't have to lock or delete any threads  :nana:....that is assuming i knew how to do those things.  :lol:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

RD

congratulations Ron.  It could not have happened to a better person in my eyes.  I sure do appreciate all your guidance that you have provided me in the past.  You are a great person with the integrity to match even Superman's.  Did I mention that you are bigger than Superman?  BTW, could you beat him up if you had to?  Sorry, I digress.

Congratulations again buddy!

your friend,
Jamey
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

mikepmcs

:iagree: :2thumbs:
Car God , is all that comes to my mind!
Thanks so much for all your advice thus far!!!   :icon_smile_big: :METAL:
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hemigeno

Ron,

Congrats man!!!  Glad to have another good guy on board - and here you thought you were coming to Carlisle just to slug down some Alexander K's...

:2thumbs: