News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle pics, a little of everything!!

Started by Spike, July 09, 2006, 11:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

Chris, at the request of the girl, she asked that I do not circulate it.  Otherwise, I would have been more than happy to spread the wealth.  Maybe I will keep it with me in my photo album that I bring with me to shows.   :thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Moparman01

Hey Spike, were you staying at the Motel 6 on RT 11 just under the Turn Pike?? Your '70 Charger looks very familiar, very nice by the way, we were staying there and if it was you we were only a couple rooms down from you with my dads Hemi-Orange '70 440 Cuda. Nice place to stay, easy to get to the fairgrounds and lots to eat around there, we are staying there next year again. I have a couple Chargers (see signiture) but neither were able to make the trip down, the 68 is a daily driver and far from show quality but has some issues i have to attend to and the General just got the 440 put back in after having to pull it out for a few problems, so it was not ready in time to make it. We had an awesome time this year, seems like it get bigger and better every year, definatly the place to be if your a Mopar fan!! Can't wait till next year!

Spike

Quote from: Moparman01 on July 11, 2006, 08:16:17 PM
Hey Spike, were you staying at the Motel 6 on RT 11 just under the Turn Pike?? Your '70 Charger looks very familiar, very nice by the way, we were staying there and if it was you we were only a couple rooms down from you with my dads Hemi-Orange '70 440 Cuda.

That was me, I didn't get much of a chance to walk around the Motel. I had a guy in the room next to me that liked to talk... any way hope to see you there with at least one of your cars next year.

Moparman01

Cool, will be there for sure! We walked around the hotel Saturday night, alot of impressive cars staying there. Next year i'll either have the General there or we may bring my dads '67 Charger down if the General is still givin me trouble. Looking foward to it already!