News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"I'll take 'Movie Mobiles' for $1600, Alex"

Started by Recharger, July 05, 2006, 10:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recharger

Saw this on Jeopardy earlier today, thought you guys might like it... (no one got it right   :rotz:)   

http://media.putfile.com/Jeopardy-87

Brock Samson

Shakey

Probably because no one knew what the hell Alex was talking about!

From the looks of it, people must think the HEMI is something new.

694spdRT

What does the "before it got updated with a Hemi" part mean? The 440 sure didn't have any trouble keeping up and the Hemi was in a Charger long before "Bullitt".  ???
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

derailed

Quote from: 694spdRT on July 05, 2006, 10:46:43 PM
What does the "before it got updated with a Hemi" part mean? The 440 sure didn't have any trouble keeping up and the Hemi was in a Charger long before "Bullitt".  ???
:iagree: Sounds like a BS question to me

dodge freak

All it was is a ad for the new Charger, that show has went down the tube the past few years. 1/3 of it is ad's for things you buy, not something like how much oxygen is in the air just about things you are to buy. Used to watch it almost everyday, now it makes me sick. Anybody notice they always have one female on now ? Thats not what did me in, it was all the "ad's" and the "dumb" people they have now. Maybe they know more than me, but they are not the best, like they used to be.

zstalker

I was really interested in the show back when the questions were like "such-and-such 16th century impressionist artist was the protoge of this man"...I agree, it has gotten significantly "dumbed" down
This ground is not the rock I thought it to be.
I was wrong.
This changes everything.