News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP IN WARRENTON VIRGINIA

Started by slamooo, July 07, 2006, 02:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slamooo

I am from Washington State, i drove 69 chrysler 300 across country, and have bent push rod and collapsed lifter.  The engine is a 1978 400 motor.  Is there anyone out there that has any idea where i can get these parts.... In desparate need...

thanks for any help....
Carl
253-377-4339

Charger_Fan

If there's a NAPA store nearby, I would think they'd have that stuff in stock. :thumbs:
Good luck with your fix.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Dave22443

Agreed.  Advance Auto Parts stores are also common in this area.  (They'll even sell you a new engine)  :yesnod:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

slamooo

Thanks for every ones help. Went to Leon's just out side of Colfax's and got what I needed, there are about 200 mopers from the 30s - 80s on about 50 acers plus every thing else (ford,chevy ect.) . Saw only 3rd gen chargers and a lot of other B body's, A body's and C body's

Carl

slamooo

Hope now to make it to Carlisle on sunday.

Carl