News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How about 1 more stickie? Official Carlisle Post!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, April 25, 2006, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

.      http://www.nathanscafe.com/contact.htm       .

I'm leaving after work on Friday but haven't decided if I'm dragging my camping trailer or find a room somewhere. I do know I'm going to get some food & beer at Nathan's.  :drool5:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Zentelis

Looks like I'll be there Saturday morning/afternoon, but without the Charger :( :(
But I'll bring pictures  ;D

I'm finally FINALLY (after 3 freakin' years) buying a sure-grip, and maybe a trunk floor pan if I can find one for a good price.

71charger_fan

I have two enormous blisters on my toes. What a great show and what incredible weather. I did manage to clean the garage out a bit. Too bad I couldn't fit my '72 fender in the car, I bet I could have sold that in half a heartbeat.

resq302

The show was great, the people I met from the board were even better, and the fact that I got all of the parts I was after was priceless.  Well... not exactly priceless but with the parts I sold and the parts I bought, I was only down $100.  I was absolutely blown away by the quality of the cars this year, one better than the next.

On the upside, I should be having pics posted soon of my Charger at Hooters with some of the girls around the car.   :devil:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

The Ghoul

This was my first all mopar show and I loved it.
I had a blast chillin and talking with goldfinger.
Watching chargerkids stand and having a couple of beers with andy74 was just what I needed after sitting out in that sun all day. 
It was great to see mikes b body make it out from New Zealand.
I think the coolest car I saw was sunroofsuperbird's challenger wagon! (very nice guy)
That 12 hemi charger collection in T building was just nuts!!
Almost as insain as helping hoist an automatic transmission into a gunmetal challinger right there in the sales spot.
I am bumbed that I didnt get a chance to make any of the meet and greets yall got together but I will next year.
All and all I have to say, Im sad its over but I loved the 12 hours of sleep I got in my own bed last night and the nice long bath I took this morning!

haueter66

I was only there on Friday, but I had a good time.  Unbelievable how much the show continues to grow!  I agree about the 71 charger collection... Amazing!

Bob

Nice talking to you there Ghoul. Did Charger Kid ever come back from his walk?

Bob