News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

different wheels,different look,for me.........

Started by 48chebbie, July 07, 2006, 03:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48chebbie

well i have had these wheels lying around the garage,(remember these strat?) and i have had a set of tires here,that i didn't feel would look just right on them,(225/60/17's) so,a buddy of mine took an almost brand new set of 245/45/17's off a lincoln LS he just bought,because he said he didn't like the directional tread on them,so,he gave them to me!!!  they fit on these 17X8 centerlines perfect.
so,with a wild hair,(and because the ole' lady said they would look "cool") i put them on her 73 charger.
i am not sure if i like the pro-touring look,but,i thought i would give it a look at least. here it is.......................
how'd i do that!?!?!?

golden73

It's a different look, but I think they look pretty good.

plum500

They're different but I like em'. Suits the rest of the car nice. :thumbs:

Rack

Looks great. I was considering those for my '68, but have decided to go with autodrag's instead. My next car will hopefully be a 70 cuda and I'll probably put a set of those on that car.  :yesnod: