News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New to Charger world - ideas?

Started by Chargeer, July 05, 2006, 09:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargeer

Just bought a 66 Charger.  It is 383 4-barrel, automatic, factory AC.  All numbers-matching.  Runs extremely well.
Debating restoring to original light yellow color or changing exterior color to silver.  Interior is white/black.
Just looking for thoughts/ideas/opinions.

72Rallye440

Welcome to the board! I have a pretty rare car thats blue with blue interior. I don't like blue as much as I do black and I wish I could bring myself to change it. Moral to my story, paint it what you like or you'll never be happy!!!

Just my 2 cents!!!!

Dewey

rt green

have never seen a yellow one. you might want to do some reserch on that. you might have a rare dog on your hands.
third string oil changer

Brock Samson

I've seen tons of that light buttery yellow chargers...
go silver...

MassCharger73

Welcome to the website and congrats on the new Charger. Mw opinion is if you are planning on keeping the car paint it the color that YOU like.
1973 Charger

blackcharger

Quote from: MassCharger73 on July 06, 2006, 07:32:40 AM
Welcome to the website and congrats on the new Charger. Mw opinion is if you are planning on keeping the car paint it the color that YOU like.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
I've seen some first gens yelliow, look pretty good. But do your car to make you happy. Welcome to the site, and WHERE'S THE PICS?

NYCMille

Congrats man... welcome to the club.

ChargerRob

Welcome!  :2thumbs:  Pics of the Charger are a must have here.  ;D
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: ChargerRob on July 06, 2006, 08:31:19 AM
Welcome!  :2thumbs:  Pics of the Charger are a must have here.  ;D

:iagree:  Welcome!
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Chargeer

First pic.  More to follow as cleanup and restoration proceed.

topduarte

Sweet!!

Here is my 67!!

Also, there is another forum for us 1st gen fanatics!!:

http://www.66-67charger.com

azraelck

I've seen several like that, gorgeous cars. Of course, the color is up to you, but I think I'd keep it stock personally. But that's just me, I only start changing things if it needs considerable work to get looking good. That needs nothing but more pics to post on this website. And a sister to go in my fleet. ;)
For every good man that is born, another good man must die.  Yet somehow the
factory keeps pumping out losers and we have no idea how to get rid of them.
--Kersus