News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

at carlisle what if your car is still under construction?

Started by andy74, July 05, 2006, 05:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

will any one bust your balls to bad?my ride is 80 percent done,but the interior is still half ratty,and i have a bunch of little things that are nagging me that i havent finished,i am really only going for the swap meet and to meet some of you guys,i dont care about show points-that shouldnt be a problem is it?

Chris G.

Not a problem at all. Bring your ride and park it on the fun field. There's no real judging at this show for the fun field cars, it's owner voting only (meaning if you register, you get a ballot). It's also a better deal $$ by registering than it is parking off site.

Trust me, the more the merrier.  :cheers:

ps- Don't forget those brochures you promised me back in the day, but somehow forgot about.  :icon_smile_wink: :P

andy74

Quote from: Chris G. on July 05, 2006, 05:42:55 PM
Not a problem at all. Bring your ride and park it on the fun field. There's no real judging at this show for the fun field cars, it's owner voting only (meaning if you register, you get a ballot). It's also a better deal $$ by registering than it is parking off site.

Trust me, the more the merrier.  :cheers:

ps- Don't forget those brochures you promised me back in the day, but somehow forgot about.  :icon_smile_wink: :P
i have them in my hand, ill pack them in my bag!!

Chris G.

Quote from: andy74 on July 05, 2006, 06:02:54 PM
i have them in my hand, ill pack them in my bag!!

I was just messing Andy, but that's cool if you bring them.

Whatever you do, bring the ride and park it on the field and have some fun.  :yesnod:

Zentelis

It could be worse, at least you can take your car there! :)

My best friend keeps telling me to trailer mine up there for the weekend  :icon_smile_big:

bluesfool

71charger_fan

Andy,

Your Charger looked fine. Enjoy the bumper.

Terry

TeeWJay426

You got nothing to be ashamed of Andy.... your car looked nice; loved the color. Have seen many over the years at the show that couldn't hold a candle to yours! :thumbs:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

andy74

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on July 08, 2006, 11:44:53 PM
You got nothing to be ashamed of Andy.... your car looked nice; loved the color. Have seen many over the years at the show that couldn't hold a candle to yours! :thumbs:
thanks alot guys, it does mean a lot to know that all the hard work ive done shows!! thanks again to goldfinger for introducing me to terry,and thanks for the great deal on the bumper Terry, i truly appreciate it! All the guys and girls i met down there were really cool,and i can hardly wait until next year!!

71charger_fan

I just wish I'd had more room in the car; I would have hauled up even more stuff.

4402tuff4u

dang!! I wanted to see your car Andy, sorry bud. :brickwall: I wouldn't worry on how complete or not complete your Charger is. At least you have one and as far as I'm concern, I'm pretty sure you can find something that is missing in every restoration or car for that matter. Enjoy it...at least you got to drive it  :thumbs: - not like mine just sitting in a garage incomplete!
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Just 6T9 CHGR

Nice car Andy & great to meet you!   You got 3 votes from me & my buds :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

andy74

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on July 10, 2006, 08:28:23 PM
Nice car Andy & great to meet you!   You got 3 votes from me & my buds :cheers:
it was cool hanging out with you guys too Chris,and i was glad to see you won, that sure is a damn fine looking ride you have(,bubble gum aside!),and like i mentioned, it was awesome to see you guys,Ron,Chryco and everyone-just wish we could have hung out longer!

The Ghoul

Yeah dude, your car looked good.
Dont matter if the seats were a little ratty... Afterall, I am still not sure what seats are even going to be in mine, much less have the car done to that point!