News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Man was shot & killed from his 2006 Charger

Started by JohnnyBee, July 03, 2006, 04:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodge freak

OK so most are not in favor of getting rid of the guns, hey its not going to happen in our lives anyways. SO what can be done ? Everybody wear a bullet proof vest, or have a hand gun in one hand when outside, I just like to see people stop getting killed everyday. Life is short enough, How would you like this to be your last day on Earth ?

charge-it

The gun didn`t kill him, having the Charger killed him...
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

dodge freak

Don't be so sure, here in Detroit they car jack you for your rims. Sometimes not even that, these 15 years might just want a ride. All the gas stations have bullet proof glass, its ugly down there. So happy I live in a good town, would just have a junk car if I lived inside Detroit and still would get robbed I bet.

Lowprofile

Quote from: 70daytonaclone on July 04, 2006, 04:35:47 PM

got any proof Adlof Slaughtered Millions of Antichrist Antishemetic Edomite Kazar Dogs. Ever hear of the Leichther Report?  You sure live up to the name Goy.

"It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"   :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Troy

Some people can screw anything up...  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.