News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TDC Charger Meet 2006, Jeff City, My photo album.

Started by hemi68charger, July 05, 2006, 05:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang,,
Thought I'd start another thread for my pics of the 2006 TDC Charger Meet in Jeff City, Mo.......

1. Not a good way to be leaving Houston, dead stop.........
2. Gas'in up..
3. 2nd Generation photo gathering..
4. Cool tail-end photo.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

5. nice '70 R/T
6. Beautiful A4 '69 SE
7. Jim's awesome survivor Daytona..
8. Geno's stunning '69 Charger R/T
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

hemi68charger

9. Moparhound's (?) great '71 Charger R/T
10. Nice '71 Superbee
11. Pink '70 Charger R//T
12. My Dana and Jerry's C500...... Left (T5 Copper) Right (T7 Dark Bronze)
Troy

hemi68charger

13. Survivor '69 Charger R/T's V21 hood treatment
14. '70 Six Pack Charger R/T
15. Ed/Sue's Daytona and Wayne's Hemi Daytona (yes, real deal)
16. The gang and their Chargers
Troy

hemi68charger

17. What a motley Charger Forum bunch
18. Getting ready for a cruise..
19. Nice pic from my son in Dana
20. 3 Aero-Dodges
Troy

hemi68charger

21. Red Kilby's awesome '69 Charger R/T
22. People's Choice, great '69 Charger R/T
23. Wayne's closing presentation..
24. Getting ready to head home after a great Charger Meet.....

Hope ya'll enjoyed..........

Troy
Troy

Shakey

694spdRT

Nice to meet you Troy. Thanks for the great pics.  :2thumbs:
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

hemigeno

Troy,

Great pics, thanks for taking/posting them!  Wayne and Mike put together a great show, one that any Charger guy would have had a blast at - I really enjoyed the time I got to spend there!

Good to finally meet you (Troy) in person, and thanks for bringing Dana all the way up from TX.  Always great to chat with Ty, and drool over that fine R/T of his again.  I finally got to see Jim McCauley's F5 Daytona in person too - that car was sold new from the same small town dealership as my Daytona.  I hope Marcel (duo-stripe), enjoys his time here, it was great meeting him and looking at the photos he brought of some awesome European Mopars.  Reading the other thread(s) on this subject, there were a lot more DC guys there than I realized!!!  Next time we'll have to organize an official DC.com meeting spot.

Thanks again, Troy!

Geno

tan top

whats the story on the unrestored F8 daytona , looks to be in real good shape .
   looks to have been an awesome show  Troy ,good pictures thanks for sharing  :thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

hemigeno

Quote from: tan top on July 05, 2006, 10:46:35 AM
whats the story on the unrestored F8 daytona , looks to be in real good shape .

That's DC.com member 3--Daytona's car.  It's actually F5 medium green metallic, although i agree it sometimes looks like F8 in certain pictures.  Jim bought the car a couple of years ago from the original owner's family.  The gentleman had passed away, and his wife contacted Jim based on seeing his name in a magazine article about another Daytona he owns.  Neat story...

It's an awesome example of an unrestored car - most everything is original, except the radiator/heater hoses, battery, and a few other odds/ends.  The car basically sat from 1976 until he bought it.

I'm sure Jim M. (3--Daytona) would give you all the other particulars on it if you'd like, as well as the long version of how he got the car. 

Blue Pentastar

Great pic's Troy

Thanks for coming up and helping us all celebrate 20 years of registering chargers. and 40 years of Chargers.

Mike Schrader aka (host)
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

General_01

Thanks for the pics Troy. It was nice meeting you. Glad you could make it. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Just 6T9 CHGR

Great pics Troy.  Looks like a great time...I hope we can top it this weekend at Carlisle!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

firefighter3931

Very Nice camerawork Troy....thanks for posting the pics. Nice sunny weather, cruising and carousing with other Charger enthusiasts....doesn't get much better than that !   :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

deputycrawford

I was there for alot of it. It was a good time even though I couldn't bring my car  :flame:. I still had a good time. I noticed many there from Canada, Ohio, michigan, Pennsylvania, and Indiana. It sounds like a good meet spot in 2007 would be Central Ohio somewhere.  ;) Just my  :Twocents: I wish I could have found out who spends time on this site in person. Maybe next time.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

694spdRT

This is the only year for a single larger meet. Next year it will be going back to multiple meets in different cities based on highest membership. Wayne said they will know the 2007 locations by September.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Charger_Fan

Great bunch of pics Troy, thanks for sharing!
That sure is a lot of Chargers in one place, it must be a sight to behold. :icon_smile_cool:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hemi68charger

OK, I forget the screen name for the owner of this nice '71... Anyone?........

Troy

General_01

Hey Troy, that is Moparhounds '71. He had the consoles and bumpers for sale in front of his car.
496 stroker
4-speed

hemi68charger

Troy

General_01

496 stroker
4-speed

hemi68charger

Does anyone know where there's a profile search? I already tried to do a search.......

Troy
Troy

tick68charger

looks like charger heaven wish i could of been there. thats allot of beautiful
chargers in one place.  i bet the cruise was a sight to see.

duo-stripe

I want to thank everyone for being there; the meeting was worth flying 6000 miles all the way from the Netherlands.
A special thanks to the organisation of the meet; they all did a great job on making this thing happen!

Greetz, Marcel
MoPars overseas...<br />MoPars in the Netherlands

hemigeno

Quote from: hemi68charger on July 09, 2006, 08:37:01 AM
Does anyone know where there's a profile search? I already tried to do a search.......

Troy

Hi Troy,

Rather than posting his email addy out in the open, just click on the link to his profile:

Moparhound's DC.com Profile

Geno

P.S.  Marcel, it was great meeting you, and I really enjoyed looking at the pics of all those great European Mopars.  If that guy with the purple '70 4-speed ever decides to sell, let me know...  Glad to see you made it home safely too!

no318

Thanks for the pictures, Troy.  Nice to meet you and lots of others at the meet.  Wish I would have brought a car along when I came.  I sure will next time. 

BCSharp

Seeing these pics is great.  I've been a member of the registry since the first rapid city event, 2001 I think.  I have missed a year or two in there, not always great at keeping up with when dues are due!  Would have loved to come down to Jeffereson City but a good friend of mine since High school was getting married, and that definetely takes priority.  Especially when that friend is the one who got me into mopars in the first place!
71 Charger R/T, 440 4 speed

General_01

Quote from: hemigeno on July 09, 2006, 03:36:16 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on July 09, 2006, 08:37:01 AM

Troy

Hi Troy,

Rather than posting his email addy out in the open, just click on the link to his profile:

Moparhound's DC.com Profile

Hey Gene, I actually already pm'd the link to Moparhounds! profile to Troy.
496 stroker
4-speed

deputycrawford

Duo-stripe. I was not too far behind you when Wayne had you stand up and acknowledge your presence. I'm glad to see you made it that far. I wish I could have stuck around and talked to you. I brought my non- car loving wife and children. I had to take them back to the hotel earlier every day. I went back and forth  way too many times to stop and talk to anyone. Maybe next time.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

hemigeno

Quote from: General_01 on July 09, 2006, 10:44:23 PM
Hey Gene, I actually already pm'd the link to Moparhounds! profile to Troy.

Thanks for doing that -- and BTW, it was nice meeting you up there also!!