News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can someone get a price for me ?

Started by 71 Bee Man, July 04, 2006, 11:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71 Bee Man

Sorry to be a pain, but I've been trying to get a price from Just Dashes www.justdashes.com and can't get a reply.

I've sent 2 emails over the last month or so with no reply. Perhaps it's because I'm international - I don't know.

I was hoping someone here might know how much their reproduction interior trim pieces for 1971 Chargers are going for. I saw them advertised in Mopar Muscle as being available. In particular the rear sail panels and the front window pillar ("A" pillar) trim - both in blue.

If anyone knows the cost or can send them off an email or something I'd really appreciate it.

Chances are I can't afford them anyway, but I'd still like to know.

Thanks,

Peter  ???
Sydney, Australia.

Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

Nacho-RT74

front pillar post is available anywhere.

Now, sail panel doesn't...

I would like to know if color plastic panels are painted OR is molded colored plastic
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

mikepmcs

Pete,
I just called them for you and spoke with a gentleman named Garrett.  He said what/all they can do for you is restore your originals(if you have them).  They would need a physical color sample as well or if yours still has some color on it, that would be good.  I would send my interior color code as well just to make sure.  I neglected to get a price, but if you are interested, i'll call again or you can call 1-800-247-3274.
or if you don't care about the price, pacakge them up and send them to:

Just Dashes
5941 Lemona Drive
Van Nuys, CA 91411

Attn: Garrett.

Good Luck
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

71 Bee Man

Quote from: mikepmcs on July 05, 2006, 01:58:57 PM
Pete,
I just called them for you and spoke with a gentleman named Garrett.  He said what/all they can do for you is restore your originals(if you have them).  They would need a physical color sample as well or if yours still has some color on it, that would be good.  I would send my interior color code as well just to make sure.  I neglected to get a price, but if you are interested, i'll call again or you can call 1-800-247-3274.
or if you don't care about the price, pacakge them up and send them to:

Just Dashes
5941 Lemona Drive
Van Nuys, CA 91411

Attn: Garrett.

Good Luck
v/r
Mike

Thanks Mike - you're a good man.

I'll just put up with what I have. The reason I wasinterested is that they actually had a picture of the large "sail" panels in Mopar Muscle and even mentioned them specifically. Not sure what's going on there.

If they had them I was interested, but doesn't matter if they don't.

Thank you very much for doing that for me. Really appreciated.

Peter
Sydney, Australia.
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

mikepmcs

No sweat brother, that's how I roll.
G'day
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?