News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TDC Charger Meet 2006, Jeff City, My photo album.

Started by hemi68charger, July 05, 2006, 05:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemigeno

Quote from: hemi68charger on July 09, 2006, 08:37:01 AM
Does anyone know where there's a profile search? I already tried to do a search.......

Troy

Hi Troy,

Rather than posting his email addy out in the open, just click on the link to his profile:

Moparhound's DC.com Profile

Geno

P.S.  Marcel, it was great meeting you, and I really enjoyed looking at the pics of all those great European Mopars.  If that guy with the purple '70 4-speed ever decides to sell, let me know...  Glad to see you made it home safely too!

no318

Thanks for the pictures, Troy.  Nice to meet you and lots of others at the meet.  Wish I would have brought a car along when I came.  I sure will next time. 

BCSharp

Seeing these pics is great.  I've been a member of the registry since the first rapid city event, 2001 I think.  I have missed a year or two in there, not always great at keeping up with when dues are due!  Would have loved to come down to Jeffereson City but a good friend of mine since High school was getting married, and that definetely takes priority.  Especially when that friend is the one who got me into mopars in the first place!
71 Charger R/T, 440 4 speed

General_01

Quote from: hemigeno on July 09, 2006, 03:36:16 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on July 09, 2006, 08:37:01 AM
Does anyone know where there's a profile search? I already tried to do a search.......

Troy

Hi Troy,

Rather than posting his email addy out in the open, just click on the link to his profile:

Moparhound's DC.com Profile

Hey Gene, I actually already pm'd the link to Moparhounds! profile to Troy.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

deputycrawford

Duo-stripe. I was not too far behind you when Wayne had you stand up and acknowledge your presence. I'm glad to see you made it that far. I wish I could have stuck around and talked to you. I brought my non- car loving wife and children. I had to take them back to the hotel earlier every day. I went back and forth  way too many times to stop and talk to anyone. Maybe next time.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

hemigeno

Quote from: General_01 on July 09, 2006, 10:44:23 PM
Hey Gene, I actually already pm'd the link to Moparhounds! profile to Troy.

Thanks for doing that -- and BTW, it was nice meeting you up there also!!