News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

possible colors for the new challenger

Started by MetallicA, July 04, 2006, 03:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetallicA

i was fooling around in photoshop and came up with these:

what do you guys think?

rt green

third string oil changer

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

MetallicA

B5 Charger

Needs the '70 bumble bee stripe with the hood stripes.   ;)

RT DAVE

I'm guessing they'll use the same lame colors they use on all their other passenger cars.   If they decide to use an old paint name it won't be the right color either (i.e. their top banana and go-mango they're using on the charger)
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

deputycrawford

I wish I could stop on one color for awhile and get a good long look at one color. I am thinkning Yellow brings out the body lines best and the Blue looks cool too.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

skeets 66

I like a few of the colors,,,but I really like what you did.....very cool

TylerCharger69

The purple......I like the Hemi scheme...How about one with an R/T stripe and badging??

mikepmcs

dude, you're awesome with the computer stuff, how do you do that?
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

MetallicA

lol thanks everyone, i made the pics with photoshop, changing the hue to change the color and i made the animation in imageready, ill do the r/t stripe and ill try to slow it down a little bit

deputycrawford

MetallicA, You did a great job. I was not trying to put it down at all. I love it. I just can't stare at each color to find what trips my trigger. I guess I'll have to see them in the "flesh" and find out. Hey, maybe I'll just buy, like, four of them, each in a different color.....yeah, that's the ticket.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

Charger_Croatia

Great job...I would go with dark orange and a HEMI on the tail
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

MetallicA

Quote from: deputycrawford on July 05, 2006, 06:36:25 PM
MetallicA, You did a great job. I was not trying to put it down at all. I love it. I just can't stare at each color to find what trips my trigger. I guess I'll have to see them in the "flesh" and find out. Hey, maybe I'll just buy, like, four of them, each in a different color.....yeah, that's the ticket.
lol thankyou, i know you wernt trying to put it down, i figured i would however slow it down becuase others on other forums have made coments about it being a bit fast

deputycrawford