News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone see my R/T emblem?

Started by HeavyFuel, July 03, 2006, 11:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeavyFuel

Yeah, like a dumb sh*t, I took my R/T emblem from the back of the car to my office.  You know, just to have it sit near my computer and be somethng to look at.  The car is at the body shop right now and so what the heck. 

Well, some prick lifted it from me.    :flame:   :'(   Not the end of the world, I was probably going to go with re-pops anyway, but damn, it just pisses me off.  I never locked my office before, now I suppose I should, before somethng else gets legs.

greenpigs

That sucks!

I can only find one of my R\T emblems I bought years ago to go with the stripe delete on my car.

As to who pinched it, any other gear heads at work?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Lowprofile

Sounds like its time to set up one of those "secret cameras" in your office,Just like the ones they use to catch the babysitters beating on the kids!  :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

RECHRGD

I hate theives!  We used to have things come up missing at our office bldg. a while back.  The problem stopped when we changed the janitorial service company.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

almerkel

I ordered a replacement R/T emblem for the back of my charger about 2 months ago from Year One.  I still don't have it.  I ::) :-[ :'( KNOW THE FEELING OF DEPRIVATION.

MGBRingo

Buy another one.   Put it where the other one was.   Set up a camera on your PC.   When he/she takes the second one you will get both of them back and get his ass fired.     

Chargerguy74

Quote from: MGBRingo on July 04, 2006, 02:51:34 PM
Buy another one.   Put it where the other one was.   Set up a camera on your PC.   When he/she takes the second one you will get both of them back and get his ass fired.     

bingo
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Ghoste

Except that it was probably swiped by some Chevy weasel who just wanted one to stick on the wall in his garage cuz "it looks kewl" and even he isn't stupid enough to steal the second one.

Nacho-RT74

I have heard the repop emblems are not the right size or something like that. I think was nickgarage, because he was happy when I sent to him three NOS R/T emblems to his 71, even one of them was with studs, I think to 2nd gen grills, same size than 3rd gens R/T emblems just without studs.

I know several dealers still carry NOS ones. Buymopar is one of them. I think also autobodyspecialties

Somebody posted once emblems pics from a dealer on one reply, Not sure where but I think is on parts for sale or wanted section... maybe was paint and body ? He was offerening them to buy and send directly from dealer.

WHO WAS ???
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

ChargerHound69

Ohhh was that yours??????

No, just kidding.  That suck when people can not keep their hands to themselves.

HeavyFuel

Quote from: greenpigs on July 04, 2006, 12:02:18 AM
That sucks!

I can only find one of my R\T emblems I bought years ago to go with the stripe delete on my car.

As to who pinched it, any other gear heads at work?

There are a few of them around.  I would like to think it was someone else, you know?  For a car guy to take something from another car guy, that's a little bit lower.

Chargerguy74

Maybe try a different emblem, like a Bee emblem or something else he'd find cool and swipe. Maybe have it set up in a different office if you can?
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

Chargerguy74

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 05, 2006, 12:38:07 PM
I have heard the repop emblems are not the right size or something like that. I think was nickgarage, because he was happy when I sent to him three NOS R/T emblems to his 71, even one of them was with studs, I think to 2nd gen grills, same size than 3rd gens R/T emblems just without studs.

I know several dealers still carry NOS ones. Buymopar is one of them. I think also autobodyspecialties

Somebody posted once emblems pics from a dealer on one reply, Not sure where but I think is on parts for sale or wanted section... maybe was paint and body ? He was offerening them to buy and send directly from dealer.

WHO WAS ???

NOS for sure, not repros???

Silver R/T

thats why I dont bring any shit to work, except what's in my pockets and I wear. Everything else would be gone
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Chargerguy74

I have a lot of stuff at work, I like to test people, I dont think anyone here would be dumb enough to steal from me