News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Man was shot & killed from his 2006 Charger

Started by JohnnyBee, July 03, 2006, 04:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

definitely not moving to florida now.  That is a shame ???
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger_Fan

Hey Wakko, you guys have a lot of Creeder haters down there? :icon_smile_tongue:

Seriously though, that sucks that some feel the need to kill others over material posessions. >:(
I wonder if the car was really the only motive?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

yeah i'm gonna guess in orlando that there was maybe a little more than just a car jacking going on there. :ahum:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Johnny SixPack

"However, the vehicle broke down about 500 feet from the Timbersound apartment complex and the culprits then fled the area on foot."

And they didn't even make off with the damn thing.  :icon_smile_dead: :rotz:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

greenpigs

31st homicide this year, what a wonderfull place to live. :icon_smile_dead: Thanks but no thanks I'll move someplace were body armor isn't needed for a Sunday drive.

At 22 years old that is a nice car and it may be the wrong thing to imply but out of most peoples reach so young unless well they sold drugs.

500 feet sounds like he had low-jack or some other disabling car device, shame the thieves didn't know before, the guy might still be alive.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

andy74

that really sucks,i lived near orlando and i know there are some rough areas-but that is really ridiculous and a waste of a young life

Lightning

I just heard about it from my mom a little earlier today....strange things happen in orlando :rotz: Thank god I don't live there...
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Lowprofile

Quote from: mikepmcs on July 03, 2006, 05:10:45 PM
yeah I'm gonna guess in Orlando that there was maybe a little more than just a car jacking going on there. :ahum:

You're probably right, my friend. There are cold blooded animals who live among us. This young mans life was taken for nothing more than a piece of tin & rubber.  :rotz:

The War between the "Have's & "Have Not's" is getting uglier every second.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

dodge freak

I know we have a right to bear arms, but I am sick of guns killing people everyday. Hope I don't get the NRA folks upset but thats how I feel. I know he should have had a gun also and he could have killed them first. Gosh what a way to live.

I live 15 miles from Detroit-car jackings happen alot, the new cars are to hard to steal , its easier just to car jack someone. I hear of folks getting killed just for the $1000 rims on a junk car. Its bad, I never go in to Detroit unless I am going to Windsor Canada, and I just drive right though, some people could care less about others.

I hope the police at least get the ones who did it, before they hurt more people.

greenpigs

Quotebut I am sick of guns killing people everyday

Um, it is the person pulling the trigger that is at fault.

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Lowprofile

Quote from: greenpigs on July 03, 2006, 11:58:06 PM
Quotebut I am sick of guns killing people everyday

Um, it is the person pulling the trigger that is at fault.

I Totally agree with you, Green. I don't want to turn this into a Gun lovers/haters thread, but the guns used in this crime are not the issue. The fact that some of our fellow countryman, for that matter, our fellow human beings think that snuffing out a life is no more a problem than scraping gum off the bottom of your shoe.  :rotz: 

I hope and pray that they catch these animals and put them down like the rabid vermin they are.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TheGhost

If they didn't have guns, they'd have used knives.  If not knives, then baseball bats, or something else.

If people want to kill each other, they will find a way.  I could kill you with paper, given enough time and/or enough paper.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Todd Wilson

Quote from: TheGhost on July 04, 2006, 12:27:24 AM
If they didn't have guns, they'd have used knives.  If not knives, then baseball bats, or something else.

If people want to kill each other, they will find a way.  I could kill you with paper, given enough time and/or enough paper.

Come on now Chicken man you expect us to believe that?

Todd

AKcharger

I think the people that did that are bad!

tan top

Quote from: TheGhost on July 04, 2006, 12:27:24 AM

thats allways bad to here some one getting murdered .            :iagree:    . any thing can be used as a weapon , in the wrong hands .  what the hell is going  wrong with this world. :rotz:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: AKcharger on July 04, 2006, 07:55:07 AM
I think the people that did that are bad!

They're worse than Hitler!

And I bet the chickens made 'em do it too.

I blame Col. Sanders and his chicken re-education facilities!

Oh yeah, would someone please pass the mashed potatoes.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

azraelck

Adolf Hitler slaughtered millions of jews, and tortured more. He forced his best commander to commit suicide. He plunged the entire world into a bloody war, and effectively destroyed Germany, and enabled the Soviet Union to grow to the power it was during the cold war. Not very many people are on his league.

Here in Memphis, it was 91 murders yesterday. That isn't including those who were attempted. We'll easily be over 100 murders before the end of July. All murders have no real reason. Makes  me glad of the ancient .38 sitting close at hand in my room.
For every good man that is born, another good man must die.  Yet somehow the
factory keeps pumping out losers and we have no idea how to get rid of them.
--Kersus

grouseman

Yeah, if the guy didn't have that beautiful car, the jackers wouldn't have had any reason to kill him.  People shouldn't be allowed to have nice cars that other people would envy. 

:rotz:

70daytonaclone

got any proof Adlof Slaughtered Millions of Antichrist Antishemetic Edomite Kazar Dogs. Ever hear of the Leichther Report?  You sure live up to the name Goy.

mikepmcs

Wow, that last post didn't hit me right at all, I smell a lock coming quick before this turns ugly! Troy???

???

Recharger

Quote from: formula_496 on July 04, 2006, 08:20:55 AM
They're worse than Hitler!

Quote from: azraelck on July 04, 2006, 10:35:56 AM
Adolf Hitler slaughtered millions of jews, and tortured more. He forced his best commander to commit suicide. He plunged the entire world into a bloody war, and effectively destroyed Germany, and enabled the Soviet Union to grow to the power it was during the cold war. Not very many people are on his league.

That "worse than hitler" line is a tongue-in-cheek joke that you'll find all over this board.  I see you're new, so I assume you didn't get that.  Relax, it's all a joke.  From a Seinfeld episode a while back, I think....

Quote from: 70daytonaclone on July 04, 2006, 04:35:47 PM

got any proof Adlof Slaughtered Millions of Antichrist Antishemetic Edomite Kazar Dogs. Ever hear of the Leichther Report?  You sure live up to the name Goy.

WTF?   ???  :rotz:  Aren't you the one who called this a braindead website?  I believe you're contributing more to the problem than you know...

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

greenpigs

QuoteThat "worse than hitler" line is a tongue-in-cheek joke that you'll find all over this board.  I see you're new, so I assume you didn't get that.  Relax, it's all a joke.  From a Seinfeld episode a while back, I think....

I used it on the old site awhile back, not to say it wasn't on Seinfeld, but I wasn't quoting it.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free