News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

any way to clean rubber marks from pavement?

Started by MadScientist, July 02, 2006, 07:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

six-tee-nine

Quote from: Blown70 on July 03, 2006, 11:35:39 AM
UMMM lets make excusses. 

1.  The throttle spring broke.

2.  My leg had a cramp and I could not let off the gas

3.  Some thing is wrong with that Damn trasmission.

4.  My foot slipped off the brake and hit the gas.

FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE!!! :devil:

Tom

Damn..... that clutch pedal keeps suprising me every time again....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Rack

Tell her they aren't peel out marks, they're marks from you slamming on the breaks pulling IN to your house.

Actually tell her your breaks went out and you had to do something because there was a puppy in front of you on the road so you slammed on the emergency break cuz the thought of injuring a poor innocent puppy crushed your heart.

Not only will she forgive the marks, but you'll get a good dinner cooked for you, you'll get to make one free purchase of any auto part (w/o hearing "it" from her), and you'll get "some" every night for at least a week.

When in doubt, lie.  :angel:

BigBlockSam

QuoteTake your balls out of the dresser & telll her the Magnum runs good.   
:smilielol:  tell her she's lucky there not longer.    :smash:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

BB1

1. Kerosene and a match.

2. Blow torch

3. Get some lawn clippings, sprinkle over it.

If not... get you some ear plugs  :icon_smile_blackeye:
Delete my profile

azraelck

Take her out in the magnum to dinner one night. Before dinner, boil the **** out of the tires. Go to dinner, enjoy yourself. Boil the **** out of them when you leave the restraunt.

As a note, I scared my ex on a date. Flung her across the car leaving the parking lot at her work, then back across when I turned into the Dairy Queen. I regularly chirp the tires on my daily, a '06 Chevy Cobalt, which has had a noticable effect on those few I allow to ride with me. Usually it's suprise followed by a grin, because I don't speed, and I don't have too many vices, so they don't think I'd do something like leave 10 yards of rubber streaks on the ground.
For every good man that is born, another good man must die.  Yet somehow the
factory keeps pumping out losers and we have no idea how to get rid of them.
--Kersus