News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bruce Willis has a new girlfriend... A 2nd Gen Charger

Started by wish4a68, July 03, 2006, 02:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Quote from: Steve P. on July 06, 2006, 09:09:50 AM
Come on Bull. She did a movie called STRIPTEASE... SHE played the lead!! Don't you think Bruce has gotten passed that?  You think she didn't get fan mail a zillion times worse than anything here?? She's a 10 out of 10. They both know it and both made plenty of money from it...  That's the spot light..  Ever seen Bruce on Leno? He makes some pretty um''',  sly gestures and remarks himself..  She's made a killing being the woman of many a mans dreams.... You don't think she had  those enhancements done to attract fleas do you??

It's like I said, I thought it was cool when Bruce and Demi were together. For a Hollywood couple they seemed to be about the most normal. I like all their movies and think it would be cool if Bruce dropped us a line, but he puts his pants on just like you and I do. What are you worried about?? Hell, how do you know he doesn't come on here every day?? Stars are people too. Most don't want to be know in their private time. Maybe I'm Bruce.. Maybe you're Bruce!!   Maybe (LOWPROFILE) is really Bruce....

If the real Bruce is here I have one question.   What was Jimmy Hendrix like??

Like I said, I doubt he would identify himself if he did come on the site. And who would believe him if he did?

Jon Smith

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 06, 2006, 02:45:31 PM
Charger-Fan i didn't get that previous bit, care to clue me in?..

monty python sketch

Rack

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ponch ®

Quote from: Steve P. on July 06, 2006, 03:51:03 PM
I think BULL is really BRUCE.... :thumbs:

I doubt it. If Bull was getting the grade-A ass that Bruce gets maybe he wouldn't be wound so tight.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ponch on July 06, 2006, 04:05:32 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on July 06, 2006, 03:51:03 PM
I think BULL is really BRUCE.... :thumbs:

I doubt it. If Bull was getting the grade-A ass that Bruce gets maybe he wouldn't be wound so tight.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ponch ®

Quote from: RD on July 06, 2006, 04:19:28 PM
that is very disturbing  :o :o  :icon_smile_big:

yet i find myself somewhat intrigued by the possibilities....
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Lowprofile

Quote from: Ponch on July 06, 2006, 04:28:13 PM
Quote from: RD on July 06, 2006, 04:19:28 PM
that is very disturbing  :o :o  :icon_smile_big:

yet i find myself somewhat intrigued by the possibilities....

Maybe she was one of Wilt Chamberlain's girlfriends?   :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Lowprofile

Quote from: Steve P. on July 06, 2006, 09:09:50 AM
   Maybe (LOWPROFILE) is really Bruce....

Maybe I am?   :shruggy: :popcrn: :ahum: :icon_smile_shock: :scratchchin: :wave: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL