News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bruce Willis has a new girlfriend... A 2nd Gen Charger

Started by wish4a68, July 03, 2006, 02:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMF

He bought it through a comapny here in England and sold it a few months later, back to them I think, in the interview he did in Classic American he said it's because he doesn't get time to enjoy it, not sure if he's telling the truth there or he just can't see over the steering wheel, when I looked round it at the show it's not as in good condition as you might expect from a celebrity owned car, the interior needed doing for starters.

Jon Smith

Quote from: JMF on July 03, 2006, 05:49:15 PM
What's the reason celebrities don't post on forums? It's not like we're the paparazzi and will start hounding them for information, I think Willis should come on here and tell us about his car and John McClane
he might be on here, he might just not answer the "what do you do for a living?" type threads

JMF

Hahahah Yeah true, "I make $20 million a film", enough to buy one Charger every day of the year

Jon Smith

thing is, if he came on now and said "I'm Bruce Willis", would anyone believe him?

JMF

Yeah true, I suppose it would depend on the type of message he posted, if he came on and started going "Yipeekayay mother f****r" then it would look a bit suspicious but if he came on and introduced himself "Hi i'm Bruce" etc it would look the real deal, i'm laughing as I write this, his avartar could be a white vest, Bill Goldberg would be interesting to have on here, check out his collection

Cars
1959 Chevrolet Biscayne
1965 Replica Cobra, built by Ernie Elliot
1966 Jaguar XKE convertible
1967 HEMI GTX
1967 Shelby GT 500, all original car
1968 Chevy Blazer
1968 Yenko Camaro, specialized, 40,000 original miles, 1 of 33
1969 Dodge Charger, HEMI Motor
1970 Boss 429 (Lawman) Mustang, very rare, used in Vietnam War, only two were made (one was crushed), 750 original miles
1970 Ram Air IV Trans Am
1970 ½ Z 28 Camaro Trans Am race car
1970 Dodge Challenger convertible, 426 HEMI motor
1970 Plymouth Barracuda 440 Plus Six
1970 Convertible Barracuda 383
1973 Pontiac Super Duty Trans Am
1992 Porsche 911 Turbo
1996 Mercedes S600 V 12
1997 Ford Thunderbird race car
1999 Dodge truck
2003 Ferrari Modena 360

Bikes
1997 Harley Davidson Road King
1999 Confederate Hellcat
2001 West Coast El Diablo Chopper
2003 West Coast El Diablo Chopper
2003 Harley Davidson Road Glide
2004 West Coast Dominator

262chargers

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

Oh for sure.  You always abuse a rental harder than a car you own.

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

blackcharger

Steve P.

Quote from: blackcharger on July 04, 2006, 11:29:39 AM
Quote from: Lowprofile on July 04, 2006, 11:26:10 AM
Quote from: Steve P. on July 04, 2006, 08:29:41 AM
Quote from: 262chargers on July 04, 2006, 08:27:33 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on July 03, 2006, 09:12:29 AM
The Charger is probably a less troublesome ride than Demi anyhow.

:bow: :iagree: :haha: :lol: :smilielol:

Yeah, but I wouldn't mind a test drive..... :devil:

:D :D :D :D :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

yeah...what he said, and drive her like you STOLE her!!!

Test Drive :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Oh boy, this could go on forever... Free Lube Job, Put her on the rack and grease her joints, Ride around the world, ( FILL'ER UP), hand wax job, front end alignment, grease her hinges, Shine her grill, grind her gears, put down her top, shine her chrome, check out her glove box, stuff it in her glove box,  remove Le'Bra, massage her head and put a new bump stick in her. 

Even though I think Bruce is cool and would rather he and she were still together,,, I'd mount her on top of MY engine.......
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

SirNik73

Don't forget how nice the ride would be after getting a good Head Job.
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Drache

I've also seen a picture of a plum crazy '71 R/T that another wrestler owned. Story was he had to move the front seat back so he could drive the car  ???
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

chrisII

Quote from: Ghoste on July 03, 2006, 01:57:38 PM
We do have a real Kenny Wayne Shephard though.

I havnt seen him post or he has changed his name since somebody called him on it.  If i were a celeb i wouldnt wana post it on here, god knows they have enough hassles in there life. there muscle cars are kinda part of what keeps them human.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

JMF

That wrestler you are talking about may be The Big Show, he's about 7 foot

Rack

Quote from: Steve P. on July 04, 2006, 02:09:16 PM
Quote from: blackcharger on July 04, 2006, 11:29:39 AM
Quote from: Lowprofile on July 04, 2006, 11:26:10 AM
Quote from: Steve P. on July 04, 2006, 08:29:41 AM
Quote from: 262chargers on July 04, 2006, 08:27:33 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on July 03, 2006, 09:12:29 AM
The Charger is probably a less troublesome ride than Demi anyhow.

:bow: :iagree: :haha: :lol: :smilielol:

Yeah, but I wouldn't mind a test drive..... :devil:

:D :D :D :D :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

yeah...what he said, and drive her like you STOLE her!!!

Test Drive :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Oh boy, this could go on forever... Free Lube Job, Put her on the rack and grease her joints, Ride around the world, ( FILL'ER UP), hand wax job, front end alignment, grease her hinges, Shine her grill, grind her gears, put down her top, shine her chrome, check out her glove box, stuff it in her glove box,  remove Le'Bra, massage her head and put a new bump stick in her. 

Even though I think Bruce is cool and would rather he and she were still together,,, I'd mount her on top of MY engine.......

I think she's had plenty of work on her front end.  :yesnod:

bull

And some of you guys wonder why a celebrity wouldn't come on here, identify themselves and start posting. There's been 42 replies and 795 viewings of this thread, pictures of the guy and his ex-wife and now he's going to show up and talk about his Charger. Riiiiiight. 

hemihead

I'm not impressed about a celebrity owning a musclecar.It's just a fad thing now.5 or 10 years ago they would have looked at your Charger and told you to " move that old piece of junk, it's blocking my Ferrari".So he has money to either buy a restored car or have one restored for him.
Some people get so wound up about celebrities.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Steve P.

Come on Bull. She did a movie called STRIPTEASE... SHE played the lead!! Don't you think Bruce has gotten passed that?  You think she didn't get fan mail a zillion times worse than anything here?? She's a 10 out of 10. They both know it and both made plenty of money from it...  That's the spot light..  Ever seen Bruce on Leno? He makes some pretty um''',  sly gestures and remarks himself..  She's made a killing being the woman of many a mans dreams.... You don't think she had  those enhancements done to attract fleas do you??

It's like I said, I thought it was cool when Bruce and Demi were together. For a Hollywood couple they seemed to be about the most normal. I like all their movies and think it would be cool if Bruce dropped us a line, but he puts his pants on just like you and I do. What are you worried about?? Hell, how do you know he doesn't come on here every day?? Stars are people too. Most don't want to be know in their private time. Maybe I'm Bruce.. Maybe you're Bruce!!   Maybe (LOWPROFILE) is really Bruce....

If the real Bruce is here I have one question.   What was Jimmy Hendrix like??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

NYCMille

hmm... maybe I can Bruce as well... I could definately use the bank account enhancement.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dodgecharger-fan

Goodday, Bruce!
Oh, Hello Bruce!
How are you Bruce?
A bit crooked, Bruce.
Where's Bruce?
He's not 'ere, Bruce.
Blimey, it's hot in here, Bruce.
Hot as a monkey's bum!
That's a strange expression, Bruce.
Well Bruce, I heard the Prime Minister use it. "It's hot enough to boil
a monkey's bum in here, your Majesty," he said and she smiled quietly
to herself.
She's a good Sheila, Bruce, and not at all stuck up.
Here! Here's the boss-fellow now!
'Ow are you, Bruce?
Goodnight Bruce!
Bruce.
Hello Bruce.
Bruce.
How are you, Bruce?
Goodnight Bruce.
Gentleman, I'd like to introduce man from Pommey Land who is joinin'
us this year in the philosophy department at the University of
Wallamalloo.
(Everyone) Goodnight!
Hello.
Michael Baldwin, Bruce. Michael Baldwin, Bruce. Michael Baldwin, Bruce.
Is your name not Bruce?
No, it's Michael.
That's going to cause a little confusion.
Mind if we call you "Bruce" to keep it clear?
Gentlemen, I think we better start the faculty meeting, before we start,
though, I'd like to ask the padre for a prayer.
Oh Lord, we beseech Thee, Amen!!
Amen!
Crack a tube! (Bottles opening)

Brock Samson

Charger-Fan i didn't get that previous bit, care to clue me in?..

I remember "Bruce Willis" used to chime in on the old board but i didn't belive it was actually him,..
anymore then I think Chuck Norris we got is actually Chuck Norris,..  ;D
I doubdt B.W .made the transition to the new site in any recognisable form...
But I do think He likes Chargers and it ain't a fad thing with him...
he's seems a Charger kind of guy...
I loved those die-hard movies!

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West