News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bruce Willis has a new girlfriend... A 2nd Gen Charger

Started by wish4a68, July 03, 2006, 02:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wish4a68

My sister was reading through a magazine and showed me some exotic cars on one page. I looked over on the other page and noticed Bruce Willis standing behind a 2nd Gen Charger. I can't tell if its a 69 or 70. But I did notice the nice trim work around the tail lights. Was that an R/T option? Tried looking at a few pics but couldnt find any other chargers with the same trim, then again it was a half assed search. Anyone ever see Willis cruising in his Charger in Berverly Hills? Is that him on the forum as member Brewswillis(though I doubt he'd make it that obvious of a name).

Lowprofile

I know that he's into classic cars. A few years ago, [98'-99'] I was on tour with BB King's Blues Music Festival, and we were playing at Irvine Meadows. He rolled into the backstage area driving a 64'-66' 427 Corvette Conv.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

BB1

Delete my profile

blackcharger

694spdRT

That is cool.  :yesnod:

It is a '69 Charger....70's don't have the trim by the quarter end caps.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 694spdRT on July 03, 2006, 07:15:54 AM
That is cool.  :yesnod:

It is a '69 Charger....70's don't have the trim by the quarter end caps.

I posted a pic like that a while back....it was in the newspaper one day.....love to get him on the site as well as in the registry :thumbs:

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

MassCharger73

Quote from: blackcharger on July 03, 2006, 07:15:15 AM
Quote from: cudahob3 on July 03, 2006, 05:48:53 AM
The man has class  :yesnod:

but he let DEMI MOORE get away to that MORON Kutcher!! :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Give this one a couple Moore years and it will seem like a good move. He'll be shacked up with some 20 year old when Demi is 50.
1973 Charger

Ghoste

The Charger is probably a less troublesome ride than Demi anyhow.

EW170RT

A few years ago I was told by a store owner in Cody Wyoming that Bruce baught a 30,000 original mile 69 R/T off of a person from Cody who bought the car new. So it looks like the story might be true.

Jeff

Brock Samson

i remember a
Buce Willis on the old site
just like the Chuck Norris
on this one...

Ghoste

EW170RT

Kenny Wayne just played at the facility that I work at. We hosted the national H.O.G. Rally and he was one of the acts they booked.  Great Show!

JMF

How cool would that be if Willis started posting on here, anyone else famous own one?

JimShine

Hulk Hogan has a '68. I believe Goldberg has a '69. Ofcourse John Schneider has owned many over the years.

JMF

THE CHARGER PUNK

does anyone have anymore pics of that lime green 69 chager that richard hammond owned?-MATT

JMF

Yes I looked at it the other week at a show here in England

mikepmcs

Quote from: JMF on July 03, 2006, 03:50:39 PM
And who can forget good ol Richard Hammond

I like to pride myself as a pretty good movie and actor buff.  who the hell is richard hammond?
v/r mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BB1

Delete my profile

JMF

What's the reason celebrities don't post on forums? It's not like we're the paparazzi and will start hounding them for information, I think Willis should come on here and tell us about his car and John McClane

squeakfinder

So, does Richard Hammond post here? He drove a stock looking 68 in an episode of top gear. Didn't look at all like the one he bought.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

terrible one

Quote from: rotsparts on July 03, 2006, 06:05:47 PM
So, does Richard Hammond post here? He drove a stock looking 68 in an episode of top gear. Didn't look at all like the one he bought.

Don't think so. Yes, it was after driving that car in that episode that he claimed he wanted one. So he went out and bought one, obviously not the one from the episode.

Steve P.

How do you know they don't post on here all the time??   Sometimes we just, I mean, sometimes THEY just want some privacy... ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?