News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bruce Willis has a new girlfriend... A 2nd Gen Charger

Started by wish4a68, July 03, 2006, 02:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wish4a68

My sister was reading through a magazine and showed me some exotic cars on one page. I looked over on the other page and noticed Bruce Willis standing behind a 2nd Gen Charger. I can't tell if its a 69 or 70. But I did notice the nice trim work around the tail lights. Was that an R/T option? Tried looking at a few pics but couldnt find any other chargers with the same trim, then again it was a half assed search. Anyone ever see Willis cruising in his Charger in Berverly Hills? Is that him on the forum as member Brewswillis(though I doubt he'd make it that obvious of a name).

Lowprofile

I know that he's into classic cars. A few years ago, [98'-99'] I was on tour with BB King's Blues Music Festival, and we were playing at Irvine Meadows. He rolled into the backstage area driving a 64'-66' 427 Corvette Conv.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

BB1

Delete my profile

blackcharger

694spdRT

That is cool.  :yesnod:

It is a '69 Charger....70's don't have the trim by the quarter end caps.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 694spdRT on July 03, 2006, 07:15:54 AM
That is cool.  :yesnod:

It is a '69 Charger....70's don't have the trim by the quarter end caps.

I posted a pic like that a while back....it was in the newspaper one day.....love to get him on the site as well as in the registry :thumbs:

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

MassCharger73

Quote from: blackcharger on July 03, 2006, 07:15:15 AM
Quote from: cudahob3 on July 03, 2006, 05:48:53 AM
The man has class  :yesnod:

but he let DEMI MOORE get away to that MORON Kutcher!! :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Give this one a couple Moore years and it will seem like a good move. He'll be shacked up with some 20 year old when Demi is 50.
1973 Charger

Ghoste

The Charger is probably a less troublesome ride than Demi anyhow.

EW170RT

A few years ago I was told by a store owner in Cody Wyoming that Bruce baught a 30,000 original mile 69 R/T off of a person from Cody who bought the car new. So it looks like the story might be true.

Jeff

Brock Samson

i remember a
Buce Willis on the old site
just like the Chuck Norris
on this one...

Ghoste

EW170RT

Kenny Wayne just played at the facility that I work at. We hosted the national H.O.G. Rally and he was one of the acts they booked.  Great Show!

JMF

How cool would that be if Willis started posting on here, anyone else famous own one?

JimShine

Hulk Hogan has a '68. I believe Goldberg has a '69. Ofcourse John Schneider has owned many over the years.

JMF

THE CHARGER PUNK

does anyone have anymore pics of that lime green 69 chager that richard hammond owned?-MATT

JMF

Yes I looked at it the other week at a show here in England

mikepmcs

Quote from: JMF on July 03, 2006, 03:50:39 PM
And who can forget good ol Richard Hammond

I like to pride myself as a pretty good movie and actor buff.  who the hell is richard hammond?
v/r mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BB1

Delete my profile

JMF

What's the reason celebrities don't post on forums? It's not like we're the paparazzi and will start hounding them for information, I think Willis should come on here and tell us about his car and John McClane

squeakfinder

So, does Richard Hammond post here? He drove a stock looking 68 in an episode of top gear. Didn't look at all like the one he bought.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

terrible one

Quote from: rotsparts on July 03, 2006, 06:05:47 PM
So, does Richard Hammond post here? He drove a stock looking 68 in an episode of top gear. Didn't look at all like the one he bought.

Don't think so. Yes, it was after driving that car in that episode that he claimed he wanted one. So he went out and bought one, obviously not the one from the episode.

Steve P.

How do you know they don't post on here all the time??   Sometimes we just, I mean, sometimes THEY just want some privacy... ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

JMF

He bought it through a comapny here in England and sold it a few months later, back to them I think, in the interview he did in Classic American he said it's because he doesn't get time to enjoy it, not sure if he's telling the truth there or he just can't see over the steering wheel, when I looked round it at the show it's not as in good condition as you might expect from a celebrity owned car, the interior needed doing for starters.

Jon Smith

Quote from: JMF on July 03, 2006, 05:49:15 PM
What's the reason celebrities don't post on forums? It's not like we're the paparazzi and will start hounding them for information, I think Willis should come on here and tell us about his car and John McClane
he might be on here, he might just not answer the "what do you do for a living?" type threads

JMF

Hahahah Yeah true, "I make $20 million a film", enough to buy one Charger every day of the year

Jon Smith

thing is, if he came on now and said "I'm Bruce Willis", would anyone believe him?

JMF

Yeah true, I suppose it would depend on the type of message he posted, if he came on and started going "Yipeekayay mother f****r" then it would look a bit suspicious but if he came on and introduced himself "Hi i'm Bruce" etc it would look the real deal, i'm laughing as I write this, his avartar could be a white vest, Bill Goldberg would be interesting to have on here, check out his collection

Cars
1959 Chevrolet Biscayne
1965 Replica Cobra, built by Ernie Elliot
1966 Jaguar XKE convertible
1967 HEMI GTX
1967 Shelby GT 500, all original car
1968 Chevy Blazer
1968 Yenko Camaro, specialized, 40,000 original miles, 1 of 33
1969 Dodge Charger, HEMI Motor
1970 Boss 429 (Lawman) Mustang, very rare, used in Vietnam War, only two were made (one was crushed), 750 original miles
1970 Ram Air IV Trans Am
1970 ½ Z 28 Camaro Trans Am race car
1970 Dodge Challenger convertible, 426 HEMI motor
1970 Plymouth Barracuda 440 Plus Six
1970 Convertible Barracuda 383
1973 Pontiac Super Duty Trans Am
1992 Porsche 911 Turbo
1996 Mercedes S600 V 12
1997 Ford Thunderbird race car
1999 Dodge truck
2003 Ferrari Modena 360

Bikes
1997 Harley Davidson Road King
1999 Confederate Hellcat
2001 West Coast El Diablo Chopper
2003 West Coast El Diablo Chopper
2003 Harley Davidson Road Glide
2004 West Coast Dominator

262chargers

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

Oh for sure.  You always abuse a rental harder than a car you own.

Lowprofile

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

blackcharger

Steve P.

Quote from: blackcharger on July 04, 2006, 11:29:39 AM
Quote from: Lowprofile on July 04, 2006, 11:26:10 AM
Quote from: Steve P. on July 04, 2006, 08:29:41 AM
Quote from: 262chargers on July 04, 2006, 08:27:33 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on July 03, 2006, 09:12:29 AM

:bow: :iagree: :haha: :lol: :smilielol:

Yeah, but I wouldn't mind a test drive..... :devil:

:D :D :D :D :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

yeah...what he said, and drive her like you STOLE her!!!

Test Drive :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Oh boy, this could go on forever... Free Lube Job, Put her on the rack and grease her joints, Ride around the world, ( FILL'ER UP), hand wax job, front end alignment, grease her hinges, Shine her grill, grind her gears, put down her top, shine her chrome, check out her glove box, stuff it in her glove box,  remove Le'Bra, massage her head and put a new bump stick in her. 

Even though I think Bruce is cool and would rather he and she were still together,,, I'd mount her on top of MY engine.......
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

SirNik73

Don't forget how nice the ride would be after getting a good Head Job.
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Drache

I've also seen a picture of a plum crazy '71 R/T that another wrestler owned. Story was he had to move the front seat back so he could drive the car  ???
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

chrisII

Quote from: Ghoste on July 03, 2006, 01:57:38 PM
We do have a real Kenny Wayne Shephard though.

I havnt seen him post or he has changed his name since somebody called him on it.  If i were a celeb i wouldnt wana post it on here, god knows they have enough hassles in there life. there muscle cars are kinda part of what keeps them human.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

JMF

That wrestler you are talking about may be The Big Show, he's about 7 foot

Rack

Quote from: Steve P. on July 04, 2006, 02:09:16 PM
Quote from: blackcharger on July 04, 2006, 11:29:39 AM
Quote from: Lowprofile on July 04, 2006, 11:26:10 AM
Quote from: Steve P. on July 04, 2006, 08:29:41 AM
Quote from: 262chargers on July 04, 2006, 08:27:33 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on July 03, 2006, 09:12:29 AM

:bow: :iagree: :haha: :lol: :smilielol:

Yeah, but I wouldn't mind a test drive..... :devil:

:D :D :D :D :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

yeah...what he said, and drive her like you STOLE her!!!

Test Drive :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Oh boy, this could go on forever... Free Lube Job, Put her on the rack and grease her joints, Ride around the world, ( FILL'ER UP), hand wax job, front end alignment, grease her hinges, Shine her grill, grind her gears, put down her top, shine her chrome, check out her glove box, stuff it in her glove box,  remove Le'Bra, massage her head and put a new bump stick in her. 

Even though I think Bruce is cool and would rather he and she were still together,,, I'd mount her on top of MY engine.......

I think she's had plenty of work on her front end.  :yesnod:

bull

And some of you guys wonder why a celebrity wouldn't come on here, identify themselves and start posting. There's been 42 replies and 795 viewings of this thread, pictures of the guy and his ex-wife and now he's going to show up and talk about his Charger. Riiiiiight. 

hemihead

I'm not impressed about a celebrity owning a musclecar.It's just a fad thing now.5 or 10 years ago they would have looked at your Charger and told you to " move that old piece of junk, it's blocking my Ferrari".So he has money to either buy a restored car or have one restored for him.
Some people get so wound up about celebrities.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Steve P.

Come on Bull. She did a movie called STRIPTEASE... SHE played the lead!! Don't you think Bruce has gotten passed that?  You think she didn't get fan mail a zillion times worse than anything here?? She's a 10 out of 10. They both know it and both made plenty of money from it...  That's the spot light..  Ever seen Bruce on Leno? He makes some pretty um''',  sly gestures and remarks himself..  She's made a killing being the woman of many a mans dreams.... You don't think she had  those enhancements done to attract fleas do you??

It's like I said, I thought it was cool when Bruce and Demi were together. For a Hollywood couple they seemed to be about the most normal. I like all their movies and think it would be cool if Bruce dropped us a line, but he puts his pants on just like you and I do. What are you worried about?? Hell, how do you know he doesn't come on here every day?? Stars are people too. Most don't want to be know in their private time. Maybe I'm Bruce.. Maybe you're Bruce!!   Maybe (LOWPROFILE) is really Bruce....

If the real Bruce is here I have one question.   What was Jimmy Hendrix like??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

NYCMille

hmm... maybe I can Bruce as well... I could definately use the bank account enhancement.

mikepmcs

dodgecharger-fan

Goodday, Bruce!
Oh, Hello Bruce!
How are you Bruce?
A bit crooked, Bruce.
Where's Bruce?
He's not 'ere, Bruce.
Blimey, it's hot in here, Bruce.
Hot as a monkey's bum!
That's a strange expression, Bruce.
Well Bruce, I heard the Prime Minister use it. "It's hot enough to boil
a monkey's bum in here, your Majesty," he said and she smiled quietly
to herself.
She's a good Sheila, Bruce, and not at all stuck up.
Here! Here's the boss-fellow now!
'Ow are you, Bruce?
Goodnight Bruce!
Bruce.
Hello Bruce.
Bruce.
How are you, Bruce?
Goodnight Bruce.
Gentleman, I'd like to introduce man from Pommey Land who is joinin'
us this year in the philosophy department at the University of
Wallamalloo.
(Everyone) Goodnight!
Hello.
Michael Baldwin, Bruce. Michael Baldwin, Bruce. Michael Baldwin, Bruce.
Is your name not Bruce?
No, it's Michael.
That's going to cause a little confusion.
Mind if we call you "Bruce" to keep it clear?
Gentlemen, I think we better start the faculty meeting, before we start,
though, I'd like to ask the padre for a prayer.
Oh Lord, we beseech Thee, Amen!!
Amen!
Crack a tube! (Bottles opening)

Brock Samson

Charger-Fan i didn't get that previous bit, care to clue me in?..

I remember "Bruce Willis" used to chime in on the old board but i didn't belive it was actually him,..
anymore then I think Chuck Norris we got is actually Chuck Norris,..  ;D
I doubdt B.W .made the transition to the new site in any recognisable form...
But I do think He likes Chargers and it ain't a fad thing with him...
he's seems a Charger kind of guy...
I loved those die-hard movies!

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

Quote from: Steve P. on July 06, 2006, 09:09:50 AM
Come on Bull. She did a movie called STRIPTEASE... SHE played the lead!! Don't you think Bruce has gotten passed that?  You think she didn't get fan mail a zillion times worse than anything here?? She's a 10 out of 10. They both know it and both made plenty of money from it...  That's the spot light..  Ever seen Bruce on Leno? He makes some pretty um''',  sly gestures and remarks himself..  She's made a killing being the woman of many a mans dreams.... You don't think she had  those enhancements done to attract fleas do you??

It's like I said, I thought it was cool when Bruce and Demi were together. For a Hollywood couple they seemed to be about the most normal. I like all their movies and think it would be cool if Bruce dropped us a line, but he puts his pants on just like you and I do. What are you worried about?? Hell, how do you know he doesn't come on here every day?? Stars are people too. Most don't want to be know in their private time. Maybe I'm Bruce.. Maybe you're Bruce!!   Maybe (LOWPROFILE) is really Bruce....

If the real Bruce is here I have one question.   What was Jimmy Hendrix like??

Like I said, I doubt he would identify himself if he did come on the site. And who would believe him if he did?

Jon Smith

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 06, 2006, 02:45:31 PM
Charger-Fan i didn't get that previous bit, care to clue me in?..

monty python sketch

Rack

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ponch ®

Quote from: Steve P. on July 06, 2006, 03:51:03 PM
I think BULL is really BRUCE.... :thumbs:

I doubt it. If Bull was getting the grade-A ass that Bruce gets maybe he wouldn't be wound so tight.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ponch on July 06, 2006, 04:05:32 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on July 06, 2006, 03:51:03 PM
I think BULL is really BRUCE.... :thumbs:

I doubt it. If Bull was getting the grade-A ass that Bruce gets maybe he wouldn't be wound so tight.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ponch ®

Quote from: RD on July 06, 2006, 04:19:28 PM
that is very disturbing  :o :o  :icon_smile_big:

yet i find myself somewhat intrigued by the possibilities....

Lowprofile

Quote from: Ponch on July 06, 2006, 04:28:13 PM
Quote from: RD on July 06, 2006, 04:19:28 PM
that is very disturbing  :o :o  :icon_smile_big:

yet i find myself somewhat intrigued by the possibilities....

Maybe she was one of Wilt Chamberlain's girlfriends?   :D

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

Quote from: Steve P. on July 06, 2006, 09:09:50 AM
   Maybe (LOWPROFILE) is really Bruce....

Maybe I am?   :shruggy: :popcrn: :ahum: :icon_smile_shock: :scratchchin: :wave: :D

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger