News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Max Wedge heads...are they worth it?

Started by Lightning, June 25, 2006, 12:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightning

if I go with the 400 and the Indy heads, with a stroker crank (displacement ending up at about 471-ish), and the compression ending up at about 11:1, which cam should I use?  one of Lunati's "voodoo" grinds? 
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

deputycrawford

You might try calling Engle and see what they suggest. They seem to have a satisfactory lift versus duration design. Do you want to go Hydraulic or solid?
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

Lightning

well, it's gonna be more of a race than street motor, so I was thinking solid.  it might see less than 2000 miles of street driving each year, mostly just to and from events (maybe to Atlanta and Carisle next year if its together in time.)
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.