News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler hits another one into the toilet!

Started by Brock Samson, June 28, 2006, 07:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

dodge freak

Wow you can get a 3.5 motor in it. Six speed trans-huh I thought they still only made 3 speed automatics. Still its better than that Smart car-that takes the cake. Was hoping it be rear wheel drive, hands free phone is nice, bet you it be way over price too. Going to have day time running lights like GM been doing for 10 years now, funny how if one car maker does something so or later they all seem to do the same thing.

Chris G.

Strat, Brock, whatever... What exactly has Chrysler done to hit the toilet? Are you still on the "I hate Chrysler for the new Charger" kick? Geez, that was sooooo last year. I'm guessing that you're just fishing for some replies to make yourself feel better about whatever turns your crank? 

Brock Samson

i just dont like their cars.. anymore..
this annoy you?.  :-\

dodge freak

Me too, even their ads stink, they think us Americans are so dumb-well maybe me but not most of us.

Chris G.

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 28, 2006, 07:39:14 PM
i just dont like their cars.. anymore..
this annoy you?.  :-\

Annoy me? Not a chance. Chrysler is stronger than ever (IMO). When did you like their cars?

Does it annoy you that a new Charger SRT could sell for more than your Charger RT/SE?  :scratchchin:  Reality sucks...don't it?

Shakey

Quote from: Chris G. on June 28, 2006, 07:31:55 PM
Strat, Brock, whatever... What exactly has Chrysler done to hit the toilet? Are you still on the "I hate Chrysler for the new Charger" kick? Geez, that was sooooo last year. I'm guessing that you're just fishing for some replies to make yourself feel better about whatever turns your crank? 

Burnt, Charger Chris, Chris G., whatever....    :nana:

Why did you change your name?

What about you Strat?  Why did you change yours?

Sorry for the hijack but it seemed to be a good time to ask as you're both here.   :D

Shakey

Quote from: dodge freak on June 28, 2006, 07:42:40 PM
Me too, even their ads stink, they think us Americans are so dumb-well maybe me but not most of us.

Are you Mustanghater's Father?   :D

Brock Samson

go ahead and buy a SRT 8 then in a couple years when you turn it in see what it's worth...  :icon_smile_big:
meanwhile I'm watching the company go down the toilet..

As for the new name...
I love the Venture Brothers T.V. Show. and I have a 1969 charger R/T justy like my hero Brock Samson, I also have a Road Runner like Harvey Birdman, so over at the roadrunner nest I'm Harvey, Here I'm Brock cause it's more fitting,..
..but let's face it, Brocks a hell of a lot cooler then 'ol Harv..

I've changed my name about half a dozen times just to PISS YOU OFF!..  :icon_smile_big:
Dave aka Strat.

[img]http://www.lewebdesconducteurs.com/expositions/salon_geneve_2001/images/Chrysler_concept_3quart_avant.jpg[/img

here's the concept for the Sebring...
didnt quite make it to production...
kinda like some other concepts eh?..

http://www.autointell.net/nao_companies/daimlerchrysler/chrysler/chrysler-airflite/chrysler-airflite-03.htm

dodge freak

Quote from: Shakey on June 28, 2006, 07:47:29 PM

Not sure maybe ?

Brock Samson

here's another winner...
http://www.autoweek.com/files/specials/2006_detroit/chrysler/imperial/pages/02.htm

http://autonet.ca/Spotlight/Concepts/story.cfm?story=/Spotlight/Concepts/2001/01/10/529252.html

had enuff ?.

http://kawahara.jpn.org/travel/0012/001220-e.html

dont listen to me..

http://www.shkaminski.com/Classes/Readings/Culture%20and%20the%20Chrysler%20Merger.htm

"Mr. Schrempp publicly boasted that he never intended a merger of equals and that it was always going to be a takeover. Unless he has another hidden agenda that has yet to surface, that comes across as an incredibly stupid statement. For one thing, his takeover has already destroyed $40 billion to $60 billion in shareholder value. His admission of deceit has invited lawsuits that potentially threaten the company with billions in losses. And a takeover doesn't offer anywhere near the synergies that a merger does."

"The only way you can quickly pull billions in cost out of a company is by postponing future product, cutting capital investment and beating up your suppliers. While that may temporarily get you over the hump, it can cripple a company's long‑term revival.

Mr. Schrempp should have devoted years of tireless energy into ensuring that Daimler and Chrysler were seamlessly meshed into one formidable company. Instead, the jewel he took over now teeters on the brink of catastrophe."

He's speaking about the 5 $ Billion U.S. that was appropreated by the German Managment

Shoud i post pictures of the Pimperial Again?.  :puke:

dodge freak

Going from bad to worst in 5 -10 years their cars are going to look like crap if not sooner. They don't care all they keep doing is find a old name or a fancy new one and think thats all that matters. Bet all the bosses drive Mercedes -well all the ones who decide which cars to build and how they look.

Lightning

when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Brock Samson

Me and my minions..

looks like Strat's off his Meds again...

well i like this one..

you think the German guys had anything to do with it?..
I mean all the guys who designed this went to Ford and did the FORD GT.

Brock Samson

oh, here's another "winner"..

cool name, eh?..

hows these sellin?..

dkn1997

looks like they grafted the ass of a saturn ion sedan onto a stretched something or other.

still not the worst car I ever saw.  you think that's bad, have you seen a chevy malibu lately?  If I had one of those, I'd shave it's ass and drive backwards.
RECHRGED

chrisII

they are makin some UUUGGGLLLYYY cars an askin a pretty penny for em. personaly i think they even uglyed up the viper there..in 10 to 20 years toyota and honda will own em all and there will be no more "american" auto makers..as an auto enthusiast i kinda hope i die young cuz with the way our econmy in the usa is going to crumble i dont really wana be here for the days when we cant afford to keep our cars yet cant afford to buy the junk they try to push on us.

dodge freak

Well I hope I live till I am 98 but yeah with all these pay cuts and everything going up in price whats going to happen to most people ? In my town Delhpi is looking for temp. workers that will get paid half -that 50%-less for the same job that they are laying workers off and thousands of people went to apply. My god, just 7 years ago the supermarket by my house could not get people to work for $8.50 an hour min. they had signs up for months, now no more signs and they get paid min wage now.

Big Lebowski

Quote from: Chris G. on June 28, 2006, 07:31:55 PM

Come on, don't make me post Captain Dunsal's Dodge Nitro again...(Capt. Dunsal aka Trevor Creed VP Daimler exec for those of you in Rio Linda)

Ok, I can't resist posting the FAT CHIPMUNK again...

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Brock Samson

the concept:

(Not exactly perfect IMO)

the reality:

So what ya think the challangers gonna be like?..  ;D

Brock Samson

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Lowprofile

Quote from: Shakey on June 28, 2006, 07:47:29 PM

Now thats funny!  :haha: :smilielol: :smilielol: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL