News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another Mike (472_R/T_SE) update

Started by bull, June 28, 2006, 06:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Mike has been moved to a different room for his physical therapy but the area he used to sneak into to get online before has become someone's office. That's why he hasn't gotten on the site here. We talked for a few minutes and he's still doing well. He said he'll probably get to go home in a week or so and plans to be at the Woodburn Mopar Nationals on July 16.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Good news!  I'm assuming Carlisle is out.  :-[  I know he was really looking forward to it.......

Tell him there's always next year :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Shakey

Glad to hear Mike's doing better!   :yesnod:

hemigeno

Quote from: Shakey on June 28, 2006, 07:33:04 PM
Glad to hear Mike's doing better!   :yesnod:

:iagree: :2thumbs:

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dads_69

Words can't explain how his family must feel right now. We're strangers, but yet hes a big part of the mopar family here.
:angel: :2thumbs:
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

bull

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on June 28, 2006, 07:28:31 PM
Good news!  I'm assuming Carlisle is out.  :-[  I know he was really looking forward to it.......

Tell him there's always next year :thumbs:

Yea, and he wasn't too happy about it but he said he needs to slow down some.

6pkrunner

That's great news for sure. I iamgine he's heaving a huge sigh of relief. ;D

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

8WHEELER

I might just have to take him a computer   :icon_smile_big:  then he can tell us his progress   :popcrn:

Work hard Mike, I hope your back is doing better  :-\  I know that was giving you problems before
you scared the 'HELL' out of all of us  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

TruckDriver

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: There ya go Dan, rent a laptop for him :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Mefirst

472 R/T SE

Hello all.  I couldn't remember my passwords for the other sites so this is the only one I'll update.

As I said before, you all have helped me pull thru this more than you'll ever know.  I'm happy to have this second chance at life but the fear of it happening again is stilll there.  :-\   If there is a next time, my life will be in order.  The Doctor's said my heart may have skipped a beat or slowed down due to being a paraplegic.  There's some fancy words he called it, I can't remember them now.  I just know I'm very lucky my wife came home when she did. 

They're talking about letting me out of the asylum tomorrow. :blahblah:  So hopefully I can hang out on the boards until my strength is back where it was.  I've kicked major butt in therapy so that's why they went from 2 weeks to less than a week in releasing me.  Of course my whole body aches, but no pain no gain, right?

Peace out.

Blown70

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on June 30, 2006, 11:36:50 AM
Hello all.  I couldn't remember my passwords for the other sites so this is the only one I'll update.

As I said before, you all have helped me pull thru this more than you'll ever know.  I'm happy to have this second chance at life but the fear of it happening again is stilll there.  :-\   If there is a next time, my life will be in order.  The Doctor's said my heart may have skipped a beat or slowed down due to being a paraplegic.  There's some fancy words he called it, I can't remember them now.  I just know I'm very lucky my wife came home when she did. 

They're talking about letting me out of the asylum tomorrow. :blahblah:  So hopefully I can hang out on the boards until my strength is back where it was.  I've kicked major butt in therapy so that's why they went from 2 weeks to less than a week in releasing me.  Of course my whole body aches, but no pain no gain, right?

Peace out.

WOW, welll good to hear you are on the mend.  STAY STRONG....

Tom

Skued

Hey Mike,  it's good to hear your kicking butt in rehab!  I'm sure glad your back.

Steve
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Johnny SixPack

Kick@$$, Mike! :METAL:

Way to get it done, man. :2thumbs:

We'll be out there fixin' heater hoses in no time, my friend.  :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

8WHEELER

Great to hear Mike  :2thumbs:  hope you get out soon, it drives my nuts sometime's staying in the Hospital.

But if things are getting better its worth it  :icon_smile_big:  hang in there my friend  :icon_smile_cool:

Me  ;D
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Troy

That's great to hear and I'm glad to see you back!  :2thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Lightning

when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

TeeWJay426

Welcome back Mike! Keep up the good work, we're all pulling for ya!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Steve P.

Your the man Mike... Glad to hear you're doing better. Keep control of it all brother.. Not too much too fast..  It's great to hear from you bro....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Chris G.

BigBlockSam

man! i wish you could see the smile on my face Mike. take it one day at a time. good to see you back. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img