News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tranny Collant Lines

Started by darl5433, June 21, 2006, 07:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darl5433

I was wondering a good place to get Tranny coolant lines?

Mine currently go from hard line to rubber hose. I was also looking for some pics of how some of you have yours ran.

4402tuff4u

I purchased my stainless steel lines from these guys at Carlisle.

http://www.inlinetube.com/ocatalog.htm
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

darl5433

I am only seeing lines for a small block with a 727, and I have a 904. Are the lines interchangable between the two.

4402tuff4u

I saw big block lines listed. You might want to give them a call. 800-385-9452. :yesnod:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

JimShine

I bought the regular metal ones from my local Advance for around $8.

darl5433

Well I will check out autozone to see what they have, because that is all I have close to home.

mopar_madman

I did the same, just bought the lines from the auto parts store and made my own ( make sure you buy a good tubing bender) With my headers the stock lines didn't work.
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

darl5433

That was going to be my next question if the stock lines will work with headers.

Mopar_madman do you have any pics. of how yours are ran?

mopar_madman

I'll shoot some tomorrow, mine go from the tranny to a trans cooler in front of the radiator. I have a older set of thorley small block headers that fit the car awesome.
1973 Dodge Charger
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

mopar_madman

here's the pics of mine. Hope this helps
1973 Dodge Charger
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

darl5433

Thanks for the pics. That will help out alot.