News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help me out with the 'CARS' models and years

Started by bull, June 14, 2006, 03:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT DAVE

I wish they wouldn't have had Owen Wilson do the voice of McQueen.  He sounds like he either took one too many bongs hits or his pinching his nose when he's talking.   I thought the movie sucked and so did my three year old daughter... 
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

bull

Thanks Doc, that's what I was looking for. :2thumbs: But what about all the tractors and the combine? ;D

BB1

It was the best movie I've seen this year. Another great DVD for my collection.
I've seen a lot of route 66, it brought back old memories.  :2thumbs:
Delete my profile

THE CHARGER PUNK

anyone have pics of that orange tubbed and blown 70 challenger named ''SNOT ROD''???

SeattleCharger

That's cool Petty does the voice for his own car,     :thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

bull

A friend of mine last night told me that the plot for 'Cars' is a complete ripoff of the plot from the movie 'Doc Hollywood.' You know, it pretty much is come to think of it. But hey, 'Doc Hollywood' was a good flick.

CaptMarvel

Just saw it again for the second time last night. I still love it and think it's right up there with the best of Pixars best stuff (The Incredibles, Bugs Life) I was watching a little more carefully this time and really enjoyed how they payed homage to the real automotive legends (Petty Superbird, Hudson Hornet and even the Stanley Steamer!) I also loved the route 66 theme....Go see it!!