News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interesting optioned YeeeeHaaaaa father son project

Started by 69pistolgripRT, June 19, 2006, 08:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69pistolgripRT

1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

Brock Samson

and I quote...

"WE HAVE AN AWESOME BIG BLOCK GENERAL LEE" wait,.. i thought it was a 6 cyl?..  ???
  "IS PROBABLY ONE OF THEE RAREST GENERAL LEE'S OR CHARGERS THAT HAS COME THROUGH OUR LOT THIS YEAR!"
   probably?.. i'm just curious if it came in as a Charger or a General Lee...
   "WE ARE SWAMPED WITH WORK AND HAVE NO TIME TO FINISH THIS GENERAL!" soi take it it came in as a charger and was turned into a Jenny Lee by you guys who have no time to finish it?..
  "THIS MAY HAVE HAD TO HAVE BEEN A SPECIAL ORDERED CAR!" so which was it? may have been or had to have been?..
   "DETAILED TO AND AWESOME FINISH!"   (as if black spray paint qualifies as an awsome finish)
   thrill to the incorrect 1968 seats and wrong black spray painted interior...

I will stop now..
   ok, one more parting shot...

AND WE ARE SURE ONCE YOU BREAK IT DOWN TO OPTIONS AND COLOR COMBOS HECK THIS CHARGER MIGHT STAND ALONE ON IT'S OWN PLATFORM!

which means what?..

goof balls...

"

dkn1997

can anyone possibly imagine what lies beneath those "new" body parts they put on?  nice pics too.  why not just take them at night under a blanket?
RECHRGED

Chargen69

Yeah, it had that real rare GREEN paint orginally    :smilielol:

Brock Samson

AND WE ARE SURE ONCE YOU BREAK IT DOWN TO OPTIONS AND COLOR COMBOS HECK THIS CHARGER MIGHT STAND ALONE ON IT'S OWN PLATFORM!

i think i get it now...
once you get it home and off the trailer it "might not" fall apart...

Shakey

And they got $11,000.00 + USD for it!   :yesnod:

Gotta hand it to 'em - they know the suckers are out there and with their simple marketing plan, it seems to be working! 

rt green

third string oil changer

BigBlockSam

i guess there not selling alot of cars off there lot. cause i've run across 4 or 5 cars on ebay. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Drache

Quote from: BigBlockSam on June 20, 2006, 05:37:42 PM
i guess there not selling alot of cars off there lot. cause i've run across 4 or 5 cars on ebay. Rene

That's the only way they can sell them, sight unseen on ebay!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

cool440

Makes me feel pretty good about what I'm asking for my charger if a 6 cyl optioned shell can get that amount of money.  No motor or drive train and they still got nearly $12000 :o

69 Charger (R/T clone), 440 (60 over bore) edelbrock performer RPM top end, balanced, nothing second rate) over 500hp, new drive train, 727 rebuild manual shift reverse valve train, TTI headers and exhaust, painless wiring, autometer phantom gauges.  My true garage resto! Very Proud of her.