News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out these cool shirts

Started by General_01, June 26, 2006, 09:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

My Dad and I were shopping at Kohl's today and my Dad saw these shirts. He bought 1 each for him and I.

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Telvis

Very Nice! I am going to see if I can find some.

Wakko

Wow, we don't have Kohl's here.  :(   If you happen to see one of teh Charger shirts in Large, I'll pay ya for it, Dean...or trade you a really cool "I'm with Stuipd" shirt!
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Telvis

we have them here Wakko, I will check and see.

i

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

chrisII

pretty cool. we have one near here but i never go there. too "upper class" for me but to look for that it may be worth it, if i wasnt off work on disability right now and hurting for cash.

Drache

Also check your local Dodge Dealership. They have almost all of those shirts there at least at the one I went to in Kamloops. I was hurting for cash at the time since it was just before christmas but they had a ton of Charger shirts.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Bob

Got mine also. $5.oo at Kohl's

Bob

Ponch ®

I got the charger shirt in yellow and the similar 'cuda shirt in purple for something like $5-6 each. Also found one of those generic "American Legend" t-shirts that had a road runner on it. needless to say, I grabbed one of those too.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

superblu72

I went to both Kohl's near me and they were sold out! They had chebby and phurd shirts though! But, then again they are within about a 30 mile radius of Carlisle! $4.99 or $5.99 at Kohls, probably what about $20.00 at Carlisle next week.

2fast4u

Who makes the T-Shirts?   Maybe can find them on the Net!   You never know.
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire