News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 charger 4 speed bench .. need help

Started by toplescuda, June 18, 2006, 08:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toplescuda

can someone give me some help?  i need to weld the hump into our 71 charger (was a automatic on column car)  the hump is a 71 4 speed bench seat ...... i need some measurments so i can locate it where it need to be   as it is right now i can move it back and forth 3-4 inches and it still fits good   there is no tranny in the car right now    thanks in advance   our e mail is challengerbabe@aol.com

rich4406bbl

If you have the motor/trans installed it should be easy to locate it assuming that you have the correct offset bracket that mounts the shifter to the transmission. If not, my brother has a bench seat shifter in his car and I'll ask him to try and get some dimensions and a few pics for you. Might not be till next weekend however since he is on the road alot for his job.

SirNik73

I'm also intrested in knowing the answer.
If anyone has picturs of the hump installed without the carpet i'd love to see those pics aswell.

thanks
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD