News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1939 Plymouth Vin location

Started by nh_mopar_fan, June 13, 2006, 08:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

Any idea where the vin is located on a 1939 Plymouth?

Drache

Check the usual places such as the dash and the door frame but also look for a "fender tag" sorta thing on the fire wall, usually on the passenger side I believe.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

SirNik73

on my 51 GMC Truck it was stamped into the frame. i think it was under the cab.
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

chrisII

my 53 pickups ONLY had the vin stamped into the engine block..there was a ID tag on the fire wall but it was not the vin...so once the engines gone it kinda makes the title useles   >:(

BigBlockSam

your right, the original title of my car when i bought it was the id # on the motor. so i had to get a new tile made with a differant #. on the right side door opening i found a id plate with a # on it. i was able to get a title with that #. i still have the original title for the car from 1963 with the motor id #. it's useless but its part of the cars history. hope this helps. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Headrope

Some of the most knowledgible car folks there are can be found here: info@lemaymuseum.org or call 253-779-8490.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.