News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Bit of Sad News....Update on Mike

Started by River, June 18, 2006, 10:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerHound69

I hope Mike pulls through this.  My prayers are with you.

MassCharger73

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Mike!
1973 Charger

RT DAVE

That sucks in a major way.  I really feel (present tense) like I know the guy despite not having met him in person.  PMd him about possibly meeting him at Carlisle this year.   Let's all hope for the best and keep him in our thoughts.   Hang in there Mike!
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 69charger2002 on June 19, 2006, 08:36:38 PM
anyone have an update??
This is the only update so far, from a post on the 70 Registry; http://1970chargerregistry.com/70messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=3380

QuoteSouthwest Washington Medical Center

Vancouver, WA 98664 - 3200

(503) 972-3000

He's in ICU, so no additional details are avail. I called last night after I found out (ya gotta love the internet and google)

They would not give out any info on his condition.
I want to do something but agree flowers probably isn't it.

We're also talking about making donations to someone's Paypal account who may be willing to get & deliver something heartfelt from all of us. I would imagine it would be easiest if someone living in his vicinity would be able to deliver the results from the combined donations.
Is there anyone who might be able to do this? Or does anyone have a better idea?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TheGhost

I'd be willing to send a few bucks into that paypal account if you guys do it.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

moparguy01

Oh jees. this isnt what i wanted to see today. I sure hope he makes it. He's most definately in my prayers.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

LivedodgeItaly

??? what a sad news...why do such things happen!!!!! I'll pray as wel hoping everything turns out ok!

Andreal

I have a lump in my throat. This is very sad news and I pray for the best. Mike is a great guy and always has a way of making you smile.
God Bless, Jim.
In memory of Craig Denham 2005
-------------------

Charger_Croatia

For some odd reason I missed these post up to now!?  :brickwall:
That's a shocking.
Mike, I hope you'll make it. A prayer for you from Croatia.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

8WHEELER

I am going to run down there in the morning, so it will take about 4hrs.  I am petty sure
he is not taking any visitors, from what I have heard.

But I am going to at least bring him a token of our brother hood, one can only hope he will
pull through to enjoy it. It is a pretty large patch, I have one on my chair, see below.............

This will not be easy for me  :icon_smile_sad: :icon_smile_sad:

Dan

74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Ghoste

There just isn't anything appropriate I can think of.  God bless you Mike and your family.  And you to Dan for making a run down there.

TeeWJay426

That's awful news. Didn't talk to Mike a lot, but seemed like a great guy. He and his family have already had to deal with a lot. Prayers for both he and his family on the way. :engel016:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Just 6T9 CHGR

Please give us an update when you return Dan
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

nh_mopar_fan

Wow. I just saw this post. Our prayers are with him and his family for a full recovery.

Johnny SixPack

This is shocking. :o

I got a chance to finally meet Mike back in February of this year and count myself lucky that I did.  :icon_smile_cool:

Mike's a great guy with a fighting spirit and in my heart I know God has him here for a reason.

Hang in there man!

You've got my thoughts and prayers, bro.  :angel: :yesnod:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

BLACKWOLF

OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU MIKE

BLACKWOLF MOTORSPORTS
LEE'S SUMMIT, MO.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

topduarte

BigBlackDodge

Get better Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBD

HAZZARDJOHN

That's horrible! I'll add hime to my prayer list as well as my wifes!

~HJ
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

JimShine

Wow! This is shocking! I remember talking to him about some of the issues I have had from a car accident. I really hope he pulls through fast.

The only positive thing I can mention now is though a coma is serious, they do not always turn out bad. I was in a coma on life support for a little over 3 weeks. My last rights were read many times, but I pulled out in the end. There is hope.

MGBRingo

Prayers and well wishes from here.   

Goldfinger71

I have just prayed for Mike and his family.Please keep us posted. :angel:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

HeavyFuel

Praying for everything to work out for the best.