News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The 20th Anniversary Dodge Charger Registry (TDC) Meet

Started by hemi68charger, March 12, 2006, 10:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B5 Charger

As far as the $35.00 fee goes it's a small price to pay to get your whole family into a huge Charger meet.  And you get a T-shirt too.  Try to get your whole family into any other organized car show and buy a T-shirt for $35.00.  The only thing that had me irritated about this meet was the fact that until now you couldn't renew at the gate on the day of the show.  But now that has been corrected.   :icon_smile_cool:

hemi68charger

Quote from: B5 Charger on June 27, 2006, 12:08:31 AM
Will there be any kind of swap area at this meet?   ???

Now that you mention it, I may take some NOS parts for trade.. Still working on a '68 and '70..........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Blue Pentastar

Anyone who is a memeber is welcome to bring parts to sell. We don't know if we are going to have a seperate area for the swap, but you are welcome to bring them and set them by your car.

Mike Schrader
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

AKcharger

Copy all Guys, thanks

Actually I went to a meet at a Antitem battle field in Oct of 2004 and had a great time. I spoke with Wayne and his wife and agree they're great.  I thought the TDC meets and the actual registry were seperate so when I saw "members only" I was confused since we didn't pay to attend the Antitem meet.

AK

694spdRT

For anyone that has not attended one of the TDC meets it is hard to explain but, the atmosphere is so much more relaxed than some of the "shows".  I have had by far the most enjoyment walking around and talking to members about their cars. Of course it's always nice when you are surrounded by Charger nuts....much like this site, only in person.  :thumbs:   
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Blue Pentastar

I hope it help to clear up some of your points. their has been a lot of confusion and some misinformation about the meet. I am sure none of it intentional or anything but some incorrect conclusions met come to. We have spent a lot of time just correcting information. I hope every one has a good time.

Mike
04 Chrysler 300M Special

moparjohn

Leaving NJ now- 17+ hours of driving plus fill/pit stops. See you thursday.  I'll be the one WITHOUT a Charger!
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

MOPARHOUND!

1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

B5 Charger

We need an update!  What's going on down there?  I can't go until Saturday.   :icon_smile_big:

Chad L. Magee

I'm planning on going tonight if I can and I will be there most of the weekend.  I had a bit of a problem with the daily driver that has prevented me from attending so far........
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Blue Pentastar

04 Chrysler 300M Special