News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Congrats HemiGeno!! Full Blown Article

Started by Chris G., June 15, 2006, 03:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorpimp

AWESOME!!!
I like your truck...the car isn't bad either  ;)
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

Brock Samson

I'd love to see a 1/18 Scale Model of your rig Gene.  :yesnod:

Charger_Fan

Congrats, Geno! :cheers:

If I recall, didn't you say that the MCG guys were looking over your rig at Carlisle last year? They must be a bit back-logged around there. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

Very cool...   I was just showing my wife a pic. on the site of your rig inside your shop a week or so ago. Today I open the mailbox and flip to none other than your big red rig and hemi beast. I showed the wife and said, (DIDN'T I TELL YOU THIS SHOULD BE IN A CENTER FOLD).......   Very cool.... :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

So where is this guy we're all heaping praise upon?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemigeno

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on June 16, 2006, 03:41:41 PM
Quote from: bull on June 16, 2006, 03:21:57 PM

Vacation...... :thumbs:

Yup, just got back tonight in fact (came back under protest, of course).

Thanks everyone for the kind words, and thanks especially to Chris G. (Burnt?) for posting the article!!  I hadn't seen it either until I read this post.  Randy & Rob wrote it up in stellar fashion though, and they made my nightmare of a project look/sound pretty neat.  I'm really glad that everyone has enjoyed looking at the truck though.  Sorta makes all the headaches worthwhile.

I had been wondering if it would end up in MCG ever since last year's Nats, when Rob did the photo shoot.  I had recently figured they had just decided to leave it out.  Glad I was wrong about that one!

It's pretty cool to see all the pictures and story in a major mag like that - it's definitely a first for me.  And Todd, don't think I missed that crack about the antenna...  Some truck expert you are - can't even help a guy out with a simple part after how many years??  ;)

Thanks again, guys!

Geno

Todd Wilson

Quote from: hemigeno on June 18, 2006, 12:45:32 AM

And Todd, don't think I missed that crack about the antenna...  Some truck expert you are - can't even help a guy out with a simple part after how many years??  ;)

Thanks again, guys!

Geno

HAHAHAHA!   I am looking for one every time I am around old trucks anywhere. I'll find you one for 20$ one of these days!

todd

Lowprofile

Great job on the truck Geno!  When my Freightliner is ready for a resto,I'll send it to you!  :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Shakey

Quote from: hemigeno on June 18, 2006, 12:45:32 AM

Yup, just got back tonight in fact (came back under protest, of course).

Thanks everyone for the kind words, and thanks especially to Chris G. (Burnt?) for posting the article!!  I hadn't seen it either until I read this post.  Randy & Rob wrote it up in stellar fashion though, and they made my nightmare of a project look/sound pretty neat.  I'm really glad that everyone has enjoyed looking at the truck though.  Sorta makes all the headaches worthwhile.

I had been wondering if it would end up in MCG ever since last year's Nats, when Rob did the photo shoot.  I had recently figured they had just decided to leave it out.  Glad I was wrong about that one!

It's pretty cool to see all the pictures and story in a major mag like that - it's definitely a first for me.  And Todd, don't think I missed that crack about the antenna...  Some truck expert you are - can't even help a guy out with a simple part after how many years??  ;)

Thanks again, guys!

Geno

QuoteSorta makes all the headaches worthwhile.

Do you mean the ones you got while restoring it or the ones you get while driving it?   :D