News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New way of showing off our Mopars

Started by Crazy440, June 16, 2006, 05:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy440

Also copied from The Agent on DRO.  Thought it was pretty cool.

MO-POD.COM SHOWCASES VIDEO PODCASTS OF THE MOPAR NATION

Mopar enthusiasts now have a chance to show the world what fuels their passion with the launch of www.mo-pod.com, a new Web site and Podcast dedicated to playing videos of the Mopar faithful. The new Web site empowers Mopar enthusiasts to showcase their lifestyle, passion and interest in all things Mopar. Videos of cool cars, decked out garages, car club events, professional and grassroots racing action—and much more—will be premiered on Mo-Pod.com. The site features six categories of videos: Racing, Mopar Life, MoRides, Xtreme, Spotlight and Heritage. 

And talking Mopars, while we are not affiliated with the
Podcast mentioned above, the Agent wants to remind you that our parent company will be launching an all-Mopar magazine on August 1. DRO Nostalgia Editor, Mike Bumbeck, will move to the editorship of MoparMax.com. You can contact him at editor@moparmax.com. [6-16-2006]

Crazy

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

THE CHARGER PUNK