News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cheapest Daytona you'll find on Ebay

Started by Wakko, June 08, 2006, 07:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

You'd simply need to grind out and stamp the partial vins in the appropriate places.  The hardest thing to do is the window plug to have it perfect.  I think my 20k estimate might be low.   :o
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerAndy

24K with 2 days to go....... the jack must be included  :icon_smile_big:   :rotz:

RD

this is just the epitome of STOOPID.  Another sign that this hobby has flown the cuckoo nest.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Nacho-RT74

funny about description...

exterior color: WHITE... sure is white LOL

cruise control ??? who needs it now LOL... I didn't know about cruise controls on Daytonas.

the guy knows what is selling. The third member looks like a large round ball

THA CAR WAS NOT MOVED IN 30 YEARS... of course... who is able to move it on that condition

Is the trailer included on deal ? :P it looks also broken.

one advantage...pillar stainless mouldings are there, just need good polishing.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

terrible one

What a lucky guy, making over twenty thousand dollars on a rusted out hulk of a now popular car.

Ghoste

You can bet he's laughing his ass off.  He should toast PT Barnum with champagne when this is over.

greenpigs

I think the car will be restored and not re bodied. They are to expensive and watched to slip something like a re body through. Those with the money to play the game of buying and restoring cars like this couldn't care if it costs 50 -100K more for it to be done right.

Having to work for a living sucks, doesn't it gang?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

69_se_ron

It'll buff out
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

Blown70

25,000 and reserve still not MET..... how much is that hunk worth.....GOOD GOSH :o

69_500

Count me out of the bidding then. $25K is too rich for my blood for that car.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: blackcharger on June 08, 2006, 07:46:47 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on June 08, 2006, 07:43:44 PM
Ah come on now its a father son project, perfect for HLPAG to puchase and sell again after fresh coat of V2 paint.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Father and son project, easy fix, a litte rust in quarters, but have parts. 

How can that car be restored?   The whole thing is wasted.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Big Lebowski

If the Dash vin, radiator support #'s are ok, and the trunk #'s are there, I'm betting those parts will be the only sections used for its re-body.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

694spdRT

Quote from: Big Lebowski on June 12, 2006, 11:01:33 PM
   If the Dash vin, radiator support #'s are ok, and the trunk #'s are there, I'm betting those parts will be the only sections used for its re-body.

So what is left of that car is worth as much as your '70 Six Pack.....right.  ::)

BTW: I think that is overpriced you got seriously lowballed on the value of yours Big.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Mike DC

That's why I'm not into matching-numbers cars at all these days.

Whether it gets re-bodied OR restored . . . either way the final product is not the same car by any stretch of the imagination.

BigBlackDodge

Whoa!

Reserve is at 30k!

Buy it now for 8,000.00 ???

Current bid 1,000.00 ::)

Someone took the wind out of his sails!

BBD

Jim Curnane

Take a look at the auction all bids were canceled look at his reason for canceling all bids ( you bid to much ) Whats up with that then there is an $ 8,000 Buy it Now ??? ??? ??? :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :ahum: :ahum: :ahum: :ahum: :ahum:

PocketThunder

what happened?  i missed the ending?  did someone have it bid up to 30k and then reserve was met?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Blown70

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 13, 2006, 12:41:26 PM
what happened?  i missed the ending?  did someone have it bid up to 30k and then reserve was met?

When it ends the # revert back to what they were at the start,  HOWEVER, I never saw the buy it now on the auction, maybe he removed it?  The addition to the add stated 30,000 reserve?

Who knows....

Tom