News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear Seat Belt Retainers?

Started by 19Charger68, June 12, 2006, 04:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

19Charger68

At the bottom of the rear sea there are two seatbelt (retainers?) that the belts click into to keep them from rattling around.  Does anyone know where you might find these items -- If you know what I am talking about?  Not a very good description I know.  Thanks for any help! ??? ???
Bruce

Shakey

Quote from: 19Charger68 on June 12, 2006, 04:07:48 PM
At the bottom of the rear sea there are two seatbelt (retainers?) that the belts click into to keep them from rattling around.  Does anyone know where you might find these items -- If you know what I am talking about?  Not a very good description I know.  Thanks for any help! ??? ???

Nothing wrong with that description at all!

In the attached photo of a "box full-o-goddies", or a "box full-o-junk", you can see the single side.  I think there is one that holds one belt, and another that holds two belts.  I snagged this stuff from a salvage yard.

Not sure if anyone is making them or not.  Check with Year One first, then start shopping around.

Also, I think they are used in the front as well.  I am a long ways away from that part of my resto.

8WHEELER

Yeah they can break pretty easy over the years, there was a guy up here making them out of
aluminum, that was 4yrs ago and I have not seen him since. Yes you can get them from YO.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

694spdRT

If you are looking for used I found mine in a '69 4 door Dodge C body at a junkyard. They are also in any of the other B body 2 doors.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

19Charger68

Yes, that's exactly what I am looking for.  Will get some from Year One!  Thank you for responding!  I love this site.  So much help here!
Thanx again guys!

Bruce
Bruce

8WHEELER

74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

G Force

Can someone post a picture of them installed?? I am not sure where and how  they mount... Thanks