News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Red 68 Charger at Dragway 42 last night?

Started by suburbanfireman, June 11, 2006, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suburbanfireman

Who had the Red 1968 Charger that raced at Dragway 42 (West Salem, Ohio) last night?  That thing was SICK!  I wish I could of talked to the guy, his car was really set up nice.  If my 68 ends up half as nice, I will be a happy man!  Sorry, no pics to post.  I tried to take them at night, and apparently my camera is a piece of crap. :sick:  (Or maybe too much beer?)
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I think I might be addicted to cars."

Jill Taylor: "Well, DUH!"

Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I'm thinking about checking myself into the Henry Ford Clinic!"

bull

suburbanfireman

SICK in a very good way.  You should have seen how the suspension would "load-up" - then the car looked like it "jumped" off the line.  I think his best time was 10.11 1/4 mile, but the lighted sign was missing a bunch of bulbs so I had to guess.  I'm sure the motor was something hairy, but I was trying to find out if the car was mostly steel with interior.  I sure wish the pics would have come out.   :flame:
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I think I might be addicted to cars."

Jill Taylor: "Well, DUH!"

Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I'm thinking about checking myself into the Henry Ford Clinic!"