News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Burnouts

Started by mikepmcs, June 07, 2006, 07:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

SeattleCharger

Longest smokeshow ever, heh.   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

8WHEELER

I wish I had video's of 1/8 of the burnouts I have done, the shit we got away with in the 80's   :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_cool:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

jeepee

Looks realy nice.But i think the tires are not so expence as over here in the nehterlands!

Jeepee

SeattleCharger

Looks like he put on some different back rims and tires to waste.  We used to do that in highschool with a 402 C.I.  el camino SS, and just burn off the tires and put on another cheap set.    Kind a wish that first vid showed the smoke more, a farther back camera shot, the amount of smoke you can make is huge, huh? especially if it isn't windy like in that first vid.   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.