News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ATHS 07 Truck Show pics

Started by Todd Wilson, July 01, 2007, 10:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

TruckDriver

Nice pics. I like these the most, but they are all cool.

I'd love to own a Autocar like this one :yesnod:

I love Superliners too!

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

hemigeno

There were some awesome trucks there, thanks for posting the link!

I wondered if this one hit a brick wall head on:   :smilielol:

Todd Wilson

Quote from: hemigeno on July 02, 2007, 09:38:43 AM

One of our members bought that truck while he was out there!

Todd

hemigeno

Quote from: Todd Wilson on July 03, 2007, 12:10:26 AM

Todd

It's definitely unusual, I'll give them that (I like oddball stuff too, for sure).  Let's hope that T-Bones and the Naked Trucker don't find one.

What was the purpose of a truck like that?  Super-short wheelbase with a need for being able to see right in front of the bumper?  I'm curious...

Orange_Crush

Quote from: hemigeno on July 03, 2007, 08:10:51 AM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on July 03, 2007, 12:10:26 AM

Todd

It's definitely unusual, I'll give them that (I like oddball stuff too, for sure).  Let's hope that T-Bones and the Naked Trucker don't find one.

What was the purpose of a truck like that?  Super-short wheelbase with a need for being able to see right in front of the bumper?  I'm curious...

Exatly...

In tight quarters you can see the entire front of your truck so you can maneuver more easily in some pretty tight spaces.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Charger_Fan

I saw this guy, or something very similar rolling down the freeway a couple weeks ago, on my way to work. He was headed the opposite way, so I didn't get a very long look...but I do know he wasn't going slow, I bet he was doing 75 easy. :2thumbs:

There was a newer truck behind him, with something from the 20's on his trailer.

For my favorite one from the group, I'd love to have this one. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)