News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help with finding a picture?

Started by kevink, June 06, 2006, 12:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevink

Guys,
     Does anyone on here have or know where I can get a picture or video of a car lot full of 1968, 1969, or 1970 Dodge Chargers sitting on the Lot when they were new? I would love to see that. The only thing close I have been able to find with thst many Chargers together is a Picture of Travis's collections.
Thanks,
Kevin K.

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Troys 500

Theres some birds in this picture

kevink

Thank you for the pictures. It is amazing to see the pictures. I was born early 70's so, I missed seeing the new in the cars I have the most passion for. It had to be fun times for the guys driving when they bought them new. I grew up hearing my dad tell about the 4 speed 68 Charger R/T that my mom made him sell in 73 when I was born. He put it up for sale, a guy from a surrounding town brought his young son out to look at it. My dad took them both down the road giving the Big Block all she had. The Dad said there was no way he would buy that for his young son. It was just way to much car. Well, I guess the son finaaly won because, they left and came back 2 hours later and bought it on a Friday afternoon. Saturday night the son totaled the car running well over 120 into an S curve. This all came from the suvivor of the wreck. My Dad still had issues with selling the car. But, the Dad that bought is was very aware of the car and what it had. Shame to know that a 68 R/T 4-speed was gone so early in it's life. My dad stills is bothered by those kids getting killed in the car.