News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

And the most pathetic %$#*& loser of the year award goes too...

Started by bull, August 13, 2006, 06:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

... Marvin Lewis, 66, of Portland, Oregon. What a wonderful world we live in. This the most pathetic news I've heard in a long time. Myself and another mechanic had to retrieve a bus involved in an injury accident today and after I returned to the shop I discovered this (pay close attention to the words in bold):

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_081306_news_northeast_fatal.482c357.html

Man injured in TriMet bus, car collision

03:26 PM PDT on Sunday, August 13, 2006

By KRISTINA BRENNEMAN, kgw.com Staff

A man severely injured in a multiple car crash involving a TriMet bus early Sunday morning was nearly robbed in Northeast Portland, police said.

According to police, an Isuzu Rodeo was traveling northbound on Northeast 12th Avenue when it ran a red light and hit a TriMet bus heading westbound on East Burnside Street, said Sgt. Brian Schmautz, a spokesman for Portland Police Bureau.

The Isuzu spun out, hitting two other vehicles, a Ford Focus car and Chrysler mini-van. A 36-year-old man in the SUV was ejected and struck the mini-van, suffering life-threatening injuries. While the victim lay in the road, a man walking by the crash scene took his wallet, he said.

Police arrested the suspect Marvin Lewis, 66, and recovered the wallet. Lewis was charged with one count of second-degree theft and transported to the Justice Center jail.

The crash victim was then rushed to a local hospital. Three TriMet bus passengers and the bus driver were not injured.

TriMet spokesman Bruce Solberg said the accident did not effect TriMet service Sunday morning.

Schmautz says the fatal crash team has been called to conduct an investigation. Northeast 12th and Burnside remains closed as investigators from Gresham investigate the crash.

dodge freak

Oh yeah that happens in Detroit also, while somebody is lying on the ground dead or almost, some people take their shoes, watches ,etc. Nice world we live in ,HuH ?

Brock Samson

there was a reported case of that here too, a couple years ago where a bad multiple vehicle freeway crash "caused" a couple folks to rush to retive the accident victims wallets..
Im sure crap like that goes unreported all the time...
Thats why I'm sometimes cynical...

Silver R/T

this is pathetic....I guess the guy figured victim will die anyways, why not take his money
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

AKcharger

Orange_Crush

Quote from: AKcharger on August 14, 2006, 08:13:07 AM
Even Hitler wouldn't have done that!

Actually, what he did was worse.  He confiscated his victim's stuff, gassed and killed the majority of them and stole the gold fillings out of their teeth and cremated them or buried them in mass graves.  The ones that were not immediately killed were used as slave labor until they were worked and starved to death.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

RD

Quote from: Orange_Crush on August 14, 2006, 08:39:27 AM

Actually, what he did was worse.  He confiscated his victim's stuff, gassed and killed the majority of them and stole the gold fillings out of their teeth and cremated them or buried them in mass graves.  The ones that were not immediately killed were used as slave labor until they were worked and starved to death.

[hijack] i guess he and Mel Gibson have some things in common afterall, except for the gassing, killing, stealing, and bury in mass graves part.  hehe bad joke i know, but Mel Gibson is a wienie.  [/hijack]
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

Quote from: RD on August 14, 2006, 08:46:48 AM

[hijack] i guess he and Mel Gibson have some things in common afterall, except for the gassing, killing, stealing, and bury in mass graves part.  hehe bad joke i know, but Mel Gibson is a wienie.  [/hijack]
??? ???

RD

Quote from: bull on August 14, 2006, 09:57:06 AM
Quote from: RD on August 14, 2006, 08:46:48 AM

??? ???

i was doing a terrible comparison between hitler and mel gibson based upon the anti-semitic commonalities between them... hence i stated the bad joke part
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander