News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

6 way seat 1969 charger

Started by marshallfry01, October 05, 2024, 09:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marshallfry01

Was the 6 way seat a part of the "Special Edition" package on a 69 charger or was it an option all on its own? I'm adding the SE details to my R/T and I want it to be correct as possible. And was it just the drivers seat that came with it or did both front seats have the option to get it?
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

Mike DC

IIRC the 6-way seat was driver-side only. 

I can't remember the SE question off the top of my head but I can look it up in a couple days. 

marshallfry01

Quote from: Mike DC on October 08, 2024, 09:12:44 PMIIRC the 6-way seat was driver-side only. 

I can't remember the SE question off the top of my head but I can look it up in a couple days. 

Thanks! I'm almost positive it's not part of the SE package but I wanted to make sure
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

doctor4766

I found this on the 1969 Charger Registry.
No mention of the 6 way seat though.
My '70 RT SE happens to have it on the driver's side only.

The SE added leather inserts to only the front seats, chrome rocker moldings, a wood grain steering wheel, and wood grain inserts on the instrument panel. A sunroof was added to the options list, but was ordered on only 260 Chargers.
Gotta love a '69