News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Charger sail panel board fasteners

Started by rikubot, July 23, 2024, 11:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rikubot

Hello,
Getting ready to do my headliner and was looking for the correct clips for the sail panel boards. I've got the one but am looking for another. I realize just about anything will work but I have OCD with stuff like this and have a couple weeks to wait anyway. Hopefully the pictures are helpful. Thanks in advance.

'69 Charger, 440/727

ran396

my name Bob Horman I have parted many 1968-9 dodge chargers and saved clips like you need. I could use clear picture of the clips you want. how many clips needed. bob h

rikubot

I need one clip but can you do two just in case?
'69 Charger, 440/727

ran396

I will post pictures of the ORIGINAL 1968-9 clips I have today Bob Horman

rikubot

That is very much appreciated Mr. Horman* 🙏
'69 Charger, 440/727

ran396

Hello this is Bob Horman again. I have 2 pictures of the small clips I have that I saved from parting out several 1968-9 dodge chargers many years back. I have 2 pictures of the clips I saved. I have tried to post the pictures on this website with no luck. My Email address is (rah@astound.net). send me an email and I will send you 2 pictures of the clips I have. Bob Horman