News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hot weather affecting your plans?

Started by Kern Dog, July 07, 2024, 06:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Karen Dog on July 28, 2024, 06:32:29 PMNerds like you that couldn't get close to women tried to be like me but they lacked personality, wit, humor, an interesting aura and physical attractiveness. These shortcomings lead them to follow guys like me around, quoting my phrases and trying to find faults where none exist.

Buwahahahaha !!  :smilielol:

BLOWHARD

noun

1) A boaster or braggart. A very boastful and talkative person.

2) A person who talks too much, especially in a boastful or self-important manner.

AKA EGO-TRIPPER
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Kern Dog

The weather cooled off by a surprising amount the past few days.
I know that outside of California, you guys see temperature swings that are just a normal part of life. We are sort of like Hawaii here where the temperatures don't swing that far from day to day. Summers are hot, Winters are tolerable, Spring and Fall are fantastic.
Going from 106 days to 86 feels like heaven! When you're able to mow the lawn and tinker in the shop without sweating through your shirt, that is great.

MoparMike68

Well nothing changed here everyone's getting along nicely  :lol:
It's been a hot ass summer with high humidity in NJ I'm looking forward to fall
hopefully my pumpkins 🎃 don't melt.  :eek2:

Kern Dog

I would like the Autumn/Fall a lot more if WINTER didn't come right after it!

Back N Black

I spent weeks in -40 weather living in a tent (winter Warfare) I prefer it over the heat that we are having this summer.

Kern Dog

Quote from: Back N Black on August 04, 2024, 04:33:23 PMI spent weeks in -40 weather living in a tent (winter Warfare) I prefer it over the heat that we are having this summer.
Uhh, I'll deal with the heat rather than that brutal cold. I hate the cold. I hate wearing multiple layers of clothes.