News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

any Tecumseh guru's here ??

Started by poppa, June 10, 2024, 12:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poppa

I have a 10hp (hm100) Tecuhseh , (no points) must have been on a snow blower. I want to put it on an older Montgomery Ward T555 with lights , blinkers and elec start. I need p/n's for the stator and flywheel for this upgrade. I think I have the flywheel p/n but no positives for the stator. Any help? Been at this for awhile . :brickwall:  Thanks for your time
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

Kern Dog

It is a longshot posting on a Charger forum but who knows...we don't just have Chargers, right?
There may be a vast array of other interests the members here have aside from the cars.
I had a 3.5 HP Tecumseh rototiller engine in a minibike in the late 70s.

LaOtto70Charger

Quote from: poppa on June 10, 2024, 12:00:19 PMI have a 10hp (hm100) Tecuhseh , (no points) must have been on a snow blower. I want to put it on an older Montgomery Ward T555 with lights , blinkers and elec start. I need p/n's for the stator and flywheel for this upgrade. I think I have the flywheel p/n but no positives for the stator. Any help? Been at this for awhile . :brickwall:  Thanks for your time

Check out Jacks Small Engine. Search by brand. You can get to point where they have the parts diagram available to find part numbers on the exploded view. I have a Tecumseh on an old Areins snowblower I was messing with. Points are in an enclosure behind the flywheel. Total pain to get running. Especially when the magnets fall off the flywheel after 45+ years.