News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Charger---Firm Feel Tubular Upper Control Arms

Started by Chatt69chgr, June 26, 2024, 03:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chatt69chgr

Just got off the phone with Firm Feel.  I was asking about the tubular upper control arms and the fact that I couldn't find them on their website for my 69 Charger.  They said they had removed them from the website as they were not intending to make any in the foreseeable future---maybe never.  Something about them changing their business model whatever that meant.  That was disappointing.

Anybody got any suggestions on someone else that offers a similar product?  The idea was to get the built-in positive caster.

Kern Dog

I bought and installed QA 1 arms in my '70 Charger recently. Excellent product. I was able to get 8 degrees of positive caster.

Kern Dog

Quote from: Chatt69chgr on June 26, 2024, 03:39:15 PMJust got off the phone with Firm Feel.  I was asking about the tubular upper control arms and the fact that I couldn't find them on their website for my 69 Charger.  They said they had removed them from the website as they were not intending to make any in the foreseeable future---maybe never.  Something about them changing their business model whatever that meant.  That was disappointing.

Anybody got any suggestions on someone else that offers a similar product?  The idea was to get the built-in positive caster.

See this thread for the info on the QA 1 arms. They are priced about the same as the Firm Feel units.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,143101.0.html