News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

RT-Eng Instrument Voltage Regulator IVR4

Started by Chatt69chgr, May 28, 2024, 12:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chatt69chgr

Anybody know what happened to this outfit?  It was called Real Time Engineering and started by Greg Garner in 2000. Their phone number has been disconnected but their web page is still up.  I don't see any of their solid state regulators for sale anywhere.  I was thinking of buying an IVR4 for my 69 Charger Instrument Panel rebuild. 

Chatt69chgr

Thanks Dino for the heads up on where to order the IVR4.  I ordered one a few minutes ago.  I looked up the address for RT-Eng and it appears to be a private house.  I guess this is a true garage shop operation.  Doesn't matter to me.  I'm just glad they are still offering the IVR4. According to the his website, his regulator is superior in several ways to a 5V regulator constructed using a LM317T 12V to 5V DC to DC voltage regulator described in the Aug 2000 issue of Mopar Action Magazine (probably lifted from the National Semiconductor Linear Integrated Circuits Application Manual).