News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

People are not reacting to the high gas prices

Started by Paul G, August 19, 2005, 10:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

In Russia gallon of gas is near $7USD. average worker gets about $50-$60USD a month. We dont have it that bad here but we shouldnt accept all these raises
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

derailed

MYK, thats a pretty hilariuos statement, blame the environmentalist and tree huggers for not building more refineries. I believe the fact is if there was even the slightest chance of a blood and money hungry oil company to make some more dough there would be an oil refinery built where ever theres oppurtunity for them. You can go drill in Alaska and tap the one year supply if they are lucky worth of oil out of it but that would be like pissing on a wild fire. Its time people stop driving the 3/4 ton pickups to work everyday only hauling there lunch pales in the back and save them for people who actually work them. They dont have to show the world they have a small penis by driving a large truck to make up for it. The price of oil will never come back down to a reasonable amount and until people realize we have to reduce dependancy on these aholes theres going to be problems unlike we have yet to see.

bull

Quote from: Arigmaster on August 19, 2005, 11:02:58 PM
Because it never has and never will make a difference if the public complains...Bush is going out of office in 2008 anyway so for his last act he is allowing his supporters (Big Oil) to do what they want. Prices have doubled in one year and they will never go back where they were... Just the reality of it.
:haha: You're a funny guy.

derailed

I dont see whats funny about it. He hit the nail square on the head.

Silver R/T

damn straight about bush, cant stress enough how much crap US had to deal with cause of him
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

Geez, here we go again. I'll do Chris a favor and end it now because it's rather obvious that any constructive discussion is at an end.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.