News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Perfect Woman.............yeah!

Started by BigBlackDodge, May 29, 2006, 07:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlackDodge

http://www.mysuperex.com/

Took the family to see the Over The Hedge today and they had a huge carboard cut out thingy of this movie coming out...............hahaha.

BBD

mikepmcs

UMA!  Sweet and she's stepping on a what???
I'll be seeing that one when it comes to dvd.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 29, 2006, 07:49:04 PM
UMA!  Sweet and she's stepping on a what???
I'll be seeing that one when it comes to dvd.

Looks like a  Chargnum to me............ :yesnod:

BBD

73chgrSE

:icon_smile_big: she's about as attractive as a new charger imho.

mikepmcs

Quote from: 73chgrSE on May 29, 2006, 08:04:20 PM
:icon_smile_big: she's about as attractive as a new charger imho.

you cut me,.... you cut me deep on that one.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Lowprofile

Uma is Hot! :icon_smile_big:

Movie looks pretty funny too!   :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Smoke20

Uma's hot and all, but the perfect woman is like Santa Clause and the Easter bunny...

They don't Friggin exist!
Kevin
It's MoPar or No Car!  :drive:

'69 Dodge Charger - Black primer
01 Dodge Intrepid R/T 3.5L Magnum V6 36K
05 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Inferno Red, Loaded

greenpigs

Uma  :icon_smile_dead:

She is built like a stick and looks like a dude in drag, if that gets you hot...well we all are different.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Lowprofile

Quote from: greenpigs on May 29, 2006, 11:18:42 PM
Uma :icon_smile_dead:

She is built like a stick and looks like a dude in drag, if that gets you hot...well we all are different.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel............. :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Headrope

I never understood the whole Uma appeal either.
But to each his own.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

BigBlackDodge

.........................................I think some of you guys missed the stepping on the car thing. ::)

BBD

Dodge Don

She crushed an 06 fake Charger......she should get a medal.

mikepmcs

now we are on the right track, but I do think UMA is still Hot!(not my number one, but still attractive)  Have you seen Jennifer 8 and there are some great pics of her on IMDB dot com. with the new movie super ex g/f.  I know with owen wilson it's gonna be funny.
She'a my kind of girl, little trashy, little sexy, little(big brains) and legs to the sky.  I bet she like cars too.
v/r
Mike

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465624/photogallery-ss-0

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465624/photogallery-granitz-0

4cruzin

Looks like it could be a funny movie but not something I would go see special . . . I'll wait for the DVD.   :yesnod:   Uma's OK . . . I wouldn't kick her out of bed too fast.   ;D
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

dkn1997

perfect woman:  3' tall with a flat head and turns into a pizza at midnight.
RECHRGED

Steve P.

Quote from: dkn1997 on May 30, 2006, 11:00:48 PM
perfect woman:  3' tall with a flat head and turns into a pizza at midnight.

uhhh,,,,,, if that's the PERFECT woman I would NOT eat the PIZZA..............   :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dkn1997

you gotta read a little more into that....
RECHRGED

Steve P.

Quote from: dkn1997 on May 31, 2006, 06:04:48 PM

Exactly.... If she is 3 feet tall,   well,,,,,,,,,,,,,  perfect.........      So when I am "done" and she turns into a Pizza, I am not eating her............
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

2fast4u

Quote from: Smoke20 on May 29, 2006, 09:54:10 PM
Uma's hot and all, but the perfect woman is like Santa Clause and the Easter bunny...

They don't Friggin exist!

The "PERFECT" woman is like a UFO............................you always hear about'em but you never see one!   :D
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

dkn1997

Quote from: Steve P. on May 31, 2006, 06:13:20 PM
Quote from: dkn1997 on May 31, 2006, 06:04:48 PM

Exactly.... If she is 3 feet tall,   well,,,,,,,,,,,,,  perfect.........      So when I am "done" and she turns into a Pizza, I am not eating her............

well, the 3' tall part is pretty easy to grasp, no sore joints for her.  the flat head is a place to put your beer.  when it's over, you are always hungry and don't want to talk.   and wouldn't a pizza be the perfect end to the night?
RECHRGED

Mudhawg

the 3 foot tall woman would have to have big ears too

mikepmcs

Mudhawg

"Guess what? I got a fever. And the only prescription...is more cowbell!"

chargedup

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 30, 2006, 06:55:57 PM
I know with owen wilson it's gonna be funny.
It's actually his brother Luke Wilson

mikepmcs

my bad, i meant to modify it to luke wilson but forgot about it. i must have been drinkin :icon_smile_big:

chargedup

Quote from: mikepmcs on June 05, 2006, 07:10:17 PM
my bad, i meant to modify it to luke wilson but forgot about it. i must have been drinkin :icon_smile_big:
:laugh: